What's new

Conspiracy Thread: Zero Point Energy

Sandy Johnson

Harry Member
Member Number
Loc
Spreckels, Ca
Anybody heard about this one?

I was watching my favorite conspiracy theory story teller on youtube(If you haven't check out The Why Files, this dude is pretty good. He digs up theories, researches them, tells them in their entirety, then attempts to debunk them if he can) last night when this topic came up as part of an alien vehicle thing.

Short of it is that there are quantum physicists out there that think since quantum systems even at their lowest energy state are still fluctuating- they still have some vibrational motion and there should be a way to tap into that energy.

The conspiracy part comes from the pattern that most people who had at least sort of credible claims to have tapped into this energy have met some mysterious deaths.

The Why Files dude goes over it a little bit here(and yes, it's mostly about the government building replica UFOs, take it or leave it):

That fish is funny.

The show has about the same level of scientific rigor as Coast to Coast. I turn off my brain and watch occasionally, but mostly just pass by.

The host's voice and subjects are weirdly identical to Aaron Manke, the host of the Lore podcast/Amazon show about weird phenomena. :confused:

Oh, about ZPE- pfft. That's been a late-night cuckoo subject for 30 years. It exists (any highschool lab can demonstrate it), but no one has made a viable power source out of it. I'm sure Exxon or Elon would if they could.

That fish is funny.

The show has about the same level of scientific rigor as Coast to Coast. I turn off my brain and watch occasionally, but mostly just pass by.

The host's voice and subjects are weirdly identical to Aaron Manke, the host of the Lore podcast/Amazon show about weird phenomena. :confused:

Oh, about ZPE- pfft. That's been a late-night cuckoo subject for 30 years. It exists (any highschool lab can demonstrate it), but no one has made a viable power source out of it. I'm sure Exxon or Elon would if they could.
From everything I've seen it's on the same level as the 250 mpg carburetor.

Top Back Refresh