What's new

Common Sense Prevails? (Trans women facing ban from rugby)

Not me. Women are the ones that push this shit more than anyone else. The LGBT issue gained traction with fanatical hetero women first, and the liberal men only followed after them. This is an actual tactic in the GLAAD/LGBT social movment, in fact all social movements including Abolition. Get the women first.

So women asked to have Trans women treated as women. Women make all the posts on Twitter every time a trans woman posts her picture "oh honey you're so beautiful!" and "Queen!" and "Slay Queen!" and all of that shit.

the woman are going to be the ones that revolt against this shit. JK Rowling is doing a GREAT job airing out the grievances of this right now :laughing: as a super lefty pro-trans abuse surviving woman, she is getting fucking shit all over, movies pulled etc. for saying "women need women only spaces" and that is against trans :lmao:

there is a fuck ton of women who are not ready to trade off their last 60 years of equality bullshit just to be upstaged by a bunch of gender dysphoria peoples

yXrDKMR.jpg

Fucking cheater. I would love to see every girl in the contest refuse to compete with him. Let him win a hollow victory by default.

the woman are going to be the ones that revolt against this shit. JK Rowling is doing a GREAT job airing out the grievances of this right now :laughing: as a super lefty pro-trans abuse surviving woman, she is getting fucking shit all over, movies pulled etc. for saying "women need women only spaces" and that is against trans :lmao:

there is a fuck ton of women who are not ready to trade off their last 60 years of equality bullshit just to be upstaged by a bunch of gender dysphoria peoples

Adam Carolla just said it on Tucker, but about Kanye, applies here though: JK Rowling not only has 'fuck you' money, she has 'fuck me' money. :lmao:

She literally cannot be touched unless someone gets lucky and gets through her security. Which would include a bunch of former SAS/SBS who probably grew up reading Harry Potter.

And she's the woman who made Dumbledore gay for no reason, according to HP fans. I think she is pissed at herself about it. Tolkien did the same thing, changed his canon after he wrote LOTR/Hobbit/Silmarillion. Artists do that shit, it's pretty common.

But overall this has got to be a huge thing for millions of Lefty HP fans, and they do tend to be Lefties.

I find it completely splendid that a bunch of Quidditch-playing Lefty retards fell in love with the classic Victorian "Boy makes good" story :lmao: "Can I have some more porridge?"

Open it all up.

No gender specific sports, no drug tests either. i want to see 6'6" 330lb Stacy on growth hormone, test, meth, and pcp go up against whoever will go up against her. Fucking bring it.

Fucking cheater. I would love to see every girl in the contest refuse to compete with him. Let him win a hollow victory by default.

The girls in track said that they just ignore the Trans runners and compete for 2nd or 3rd place. They only said something when it was 3 Trans runners and they couldn't get a podium :lmao:

I mean it sucks for conservative/religious/sensible girls but they are the minority.

I think it's awesome that a bunch of bull dyke lesbian athletes are getting their asses kicked.

Here's a video for research purposes:

https://i.imgur.com/plXrzNv.mp4

Open it all up.

No gender specific sports, no drug tests either. i want to see 6'6" 330lb Stacy on growth hormone, test, meth, and pcp go up against whoever will go up against her. Fucking bring it.

Like someone said above about Motorsports.

Call it Top Juice.

The Trannies can compete in 'Funny Girl'.

Everyone else is Pro Stock.

Not me. Women are the ones that push this shit more than anyone else. The LGBT issue gained traction with fanatical hetero women first, and the liberal men only followed after them. This is an actual tactic in the GLAAD/LGBT social movment, in fact all social movements including Abolition. Get the women first.

So women asked to have Trans women treated as women. Women make all the posts on Twitter every time a trans woman posts her picture "oh honey you're so beautiful!" and "Queen!" and "Slay Queen!" and all of that shit.

And the ones that aren't into it go along with it because they're women and that's what women do. Young women play sports and young women are the ones on this bandwagon.
ugly women push it.

Carpet munchers, man-haters, and other mentally and physically ugly women want pretty women and the family to fail. They've tied men's hands behind their backs while they force this faggot shit

You ever watched a game of rugby? I'm 6'2" 250lbs and I still wouldn't wanna get hit by one of those fuckers :laughing:​​​​​

I thought donk was a tough sob?:homer:

Yes i have. And ive heard all the arguements both ways. If you want equality youre gona have to take the beating. Dont demand equality AND special treatment cause youre a girl.

Open it all up.

Do we allow cybernetics and mechanical augmentations? Because to me it's like watching F1, I only give a shit because of the tech. :smokin:

I thought donk was a tough sob?:homer:

Yes i have. And ive heard all the arguements both ways. If you want equality youre gona have to take the beating. Dont demand equality AND special treatment cause youre a girl.

Donk was in his day, but against a modern professional rugby player? Poor fucker would get flattened.

There's been a lot more research over the last ten years or so regarding the stress rugby puts on the body. Since being professionalised in 1995 the players have been getting fitter, bigger, faster and more powerful. Currently they're finding a single collision (tackle) can impart as much trauma on the body as a 60mph car crash, players may see 80+ collisions in an 80 minute match and on top of this they'll typically cover 5-8 miles per match.
​​​​​​

Do we allow cybernetics and mechanical augmentations? Because to me it's like watching F1, I only give a shit because of the tech. :smokin:

That's actually an issue that came up due to Oscar Pistorius trying to compete in the regular Olympics. There were concerns that his blades gave him an unfair advantage. :tinfoil: maybe he didn't shoot his missus and was set up by the IOC to make the problem go away /:tinfoil:

Top Back Refresh