What's new

Columbus PD accused of excessive force

The question is - did he say he was a federal agent or an ATF agent.

If he announced as ATF they had every right in defense of the constitution... and dogs everywhere

1.) Remind me why we have an ATF in the first place?
2.) Let me guess, agent Burk is black?

Let me guess, agent Burk is black?

I was curious also (that's how I stumbled across the wine theft article from 2015).

Hoped to find he's a Euro-gringo, therefore guaranteed to lose his current lawsuit.

"Funny" :rolleyes: how skin color determines one's rights - I guess MLK lost that battle :frown:

No administrative leave after an internal investigation? Hmmmmm

What internal investigation? This would be DOJ federal agents arresting two cops on felony assault of federal agent. Federal case, federal charges and the feds dont give a fuck about a local pd internal investigation. I hope the cops are smart and put in their papers theres a possibility they could lose their jobs and pension. Qualified immunity MAY protect them from getting sued but it wont protect them from the pen.

What internal investigation? This would be DOJ federal agents arresting two cops on felony assault of federal agent. Federal case, federal charges and the feds dont give a fuck about a local pd internal investigation. I hope the cops are smart and put in their papers theres a possibility they could lose their jobs and pension. Qualified immunity MAY protect them from getting sued but it wont protect them from the pen.

Bootlicker: that was a reference to anytime the cops do this shit to a citizen it's an internal investigation then nothing.

​​​​​They are cops so they automatically aren't smart. In this case they still deserve a beer for taseing, cuffing and treating a fed like a POS.

Burk sounds like a pussy piece of shit.

Did the guy in the house get to keep his shotgun?

Yes and no. It sounds like the admin job and trauma is kind of a pussy move for the lawsuit.

However if some local PD did this to me after I ID'd myself as a federal agent and told them my credentials were in my pocket, I would be at their station at the end of their shift with a fed prosecuter, supervisory agent and a few partners and I would have perp walked both of them out in full shackles and let them get a taste of their future. Its not about being a bitch if the agents statement is accurate and backed by video, thats just bullshit police work and it needs to be knocked down. The guy being a fed not withstanding doing that to anybody is bullshit

From the above post about the wine stealing it sounds like there is definately some kind of fuckery going on.

O noes, complaint says he was denied water for an hour... the tragedy. Some of the stuff they make up to hype the drama is so dumb.

Yeah thats kind of a bitch move.

Here's another cop v cop that hit the news here in KC tonight.

https://fox4kc.com/news/khp-release...-kansas-deputy-ran-over-former-kck-detective/

Cliffs: City cop meets rural KS Sheriff

* Former city cop was speeding for some reason and a pursuit through rural KS ensued
* City cop abandoned vehicle in a field and was ran over by local sheriff in pickup
* City cop was obviously unarmed, local sheriff appears to intentionally swerve and run over city cop

Nice. Hadn’t heard about the Ks one. Local fun

as for OP, cops shouldn’t brutalize with impunity, when they do, glad when it’s ATF

Top Back Refresh