What's new

CNC brake master cylinder rebuild kits

Mr Stubs

Taste my rainbow, bitches
Member Number
Loc
Land of liquid sunshine
So are there rebuild kits available for CNC brake master cylinders?

If so, are they just limited to a businesses stock on hand, universal kits, or has someone else began making a rebuild kit?

I don't know but I'm watching this thread! I thought I had a bad CNC master but it turned out to be just air in the line. I wonder if Wilwood parts would work?

I didn't even realize that CNC was done, but apparently it's been 2 years.

At this point I would call anyone who stocked their products and see what they have figured out. Kartek, Racecar Engineering, Race Ready Products, etc. Some parts like seals from other brands might be compatible.

I would like the seals are not really brand specific for such a low volume item. If you can find a brake rebuilder they maybe able to find replacements.

CNC's were crap when new, do yourself a favor and upgrade to Tiltons. You can get ones that will bolt in. They are 1000X better quality.

CNC's were crap when new, do yourself a favor and upgrade to Tiltons. You can get ones that will bolt in. They are 1000X better quality.
Thanks for the info.

You know anything else about them or should I call and talk with someone. Wondering if I need a full on replacement kit (75 series) or just the master (76 series)

Interesting. The ones I ran for 3 or 4 years on my old rig never had a single problem and neither have either of the 2 on my current rig. Doesn't seem like crap to me....

Interesting. The ones I ran for 3 or 4 years on my old rig never had a single problem and neither have either of the 2 on my current rig. Doesn't seem like crap to me....

You're lucky so far. I gave up on rebuilding them long ago. They are the only MC that I have had to rebuild. CNC sold a lot of rebuild kit's, there was a reason for it.

A guy I was racing with was looking at buying CNC towards the end. He had me go take a look at the shop. It was by far the dirtiest shop I have ever seen. The machinery was beat, there was nothing in there that wasn't ready for the scrap pile. They came out with a better product in the 80's and lived off that for the next 35 years. They didn't evolve the product like and got left behind.

Top Back Refresh