What's new

Chuck Finely is a Useless Pile of shit

Provience

Kill!
Member Number
Loc
Gatesville, TX
Chuck Finley

i'm actually interested in the polymer 80 thread and don't want to further go sideways with your stupid bullshit.

Here is a thread Just For You!

feel free to bump this thread anytime Chuck shows up and you might actually want real updates on that thread later!

What would you like me to elaborate upon?

The proletariat should NEVER be disarmed. Pretty simple concept that we can all agree on, I'm sure.

Great question. Idk. Ideally society exists without classes.

Solving a problem starts with conversation.

You seem like a hammer guy.

When you live your life as a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Chuck Finley quotes above

So chuck, if ideal society should exist without classes, then why in the fuck would you say "one class should never be disarmed, but i don't know about the other class" when you CAN'T even identify those classes and nobody else brought it up. That means you are the useless fuckstick creating classes and creating the problems with society.

Why can you not live your life without class structure?

why do you want selective disarmed society?

Because trolls gonna troll, duh. And now you're moving on from feeding the trolls' ego to giving him a buffet with a conveyor belt system. Good job.:homer:

you started this, ya bastard :flipoff2:

i deleted my post in the other thread and said, fuck it, let's have one place to collect his trolling and engage him, rather than allowing him to sidetrack a worthwhile thread.

this thread exists to appease you, not me or him :flipoff2:

Chuck Finley

i'm actually interested in the polymer 80 thread and don't want to further go sideways with your stupid bullshit.

feel free to bump this thread anytime Chuck shows up and you might actually want real updates on that thread later!

Alright, you called him out. Is this Thunderdome?

2 enter, 1 leaves?

Chuck Finley are you entering this?

If so, gentlemen, pick your seconds.

Also, link me to the polymer thread, please. I will go clean up.

2 enter, 1 leaves?

ATF raids Polymer 80 - irate4x4

last page, feel free to delete my posts responding to him as well.

i'm not shooting for a thunderdome because i don't care if he is banned. this is a "bump when chuck finley posts stupid shit" thread

if there were rules: Chuck Finley posts in a thread, people want to respond, because trolls are entertaining, but they don't want to muck up a thread. Easy solution! Go ahead and quote the offending post, link it or don't, and hash it out in this thread :beer:

it is similar to ignoring a person in the offending thread, but with the added bonus of still being able to engage the trolls.

2 enter, 1 leaves?

Why waste the time? Pretty much 99% of us will vote Chuck out no matter he says. :laughing:

We know. We were subjected to the weeks of research you conducted to reach that conclusion. Most of us figured it out a wee bit quicker though:flipoff2:

:laughing:

there is a reason why i enjoy atisans long format movies. not just the great scenery, but i the long flowing commentary as well.

Man, I really need to get out to WA at some point and pick your brain over a few beers. You’ve always got a reasonably well thought out rebuttal, you never get pissed off and go off the rails. Always about the journey, not really caring where the debate ends up. You’re like the 4x4 Buddha :beer:

Well.. he's been on this board almost 11 years longer than any one of us :homer: Dude's got some ninja skills i tells ya

Man, I really need to get out to WA at some point and pick your brain over a few beers. You’ve always got a reasonably well thought out rebuttal, you never get pissed off and go off the rails. Always about the journey, not really caring where the debate ends up. You’re like the 4x4 Buddha :beer:

are you in PA or KY? i'm likely to be out your way for a bit next year :beer:

Sweet hate boner you got there you nerd

hey faggot, you are the one who wants to have a conversation. I'm game, let's converse. I was going to continue it in the other thread, but that is wholly separate from your bullshit "proletariat class struggle" that you can't even identify :flipoff2:

hey faggot, you are the one who wants to have a conversation. I'm game, let's converse. I was going to continue it in the other thread, but that is wholly separate from your bullshit "proletariat class struggle" that you can't even identify :flipoff2:

It's awfully early in the morning for you to be having a meltdown, comrade.

It's awfully early in the morning for you to be having a meltdown, comrade.

1) no it isn't

2) this isn't a meltdown :laughing:

3) if you don't want to be called a communist, then don't use communist language with your bullshit class struggle ideology.

4) you can't even define the fucking terms in a "what they mean to you" kind of way :laughing: we might as well be speaking dutch

2 enter, 1 leaves?

Cant you just clean him (chuck) up, and michael gonzalez while your at it? Both are obvious troll accounts. They use the same MO as troll accounts across the net. Fake but real names not a pseudonym like most members, to lend an air of authenticity of who they "are", and they do nothing but spout anti-board sentiment bullshit in every thread. These are exactly the types of accounts that lead to the downfall of good sites.

:laughing:

there is a reason why i enjoy atisans long format movies. not just the great scenery, but i the long flowing commentary as well.

Arti5ans not a troll hes just, "special". He cant help it. Finley and gonzalez are just dumbass trolls. Theyre not even good ones.

1) no it isn't

2) this isn't a meltdown :laughing:

3) if you don't want to be called a communist, then don't use communist language with your bullshit class struggle ideology.

4) you can't even define the fucking terms in a "what they mean to you" kind of way :laughing: we might as well be speaking dutch

Being called a communist doesn't bother me.

Reply more to show how you definitely aren't melting down.

Chuck Finley

Ya'll keep kicking everyone you don't like off the island and there will be about 6 folks left all saying the same exact fucking things to each other. You know how to stay out of a bar fight? That's right, don't go to fucking bars. If you are not particularly enamored with some fuckstick, don't engage, if you don't engage, they are left with nothing to respond to.

Ya'll keep kicking everyone you don't like off the island and there will be about 6 folks left all saying the same exact fucking things to each other. You know how to stay out of a bar fight? That's right, don't go to fucking bars. If you are not particularly enamored with some fuckstick, don't engage, if you don't engage, they are left with nothing to respond to.

i'm not in the least bit interested in kicking anybody off the island. In fact, i WANT to engage, i just don't want to do it in whatever thread it happens to be at the time.

now i (we) have a place we can eternally engage in whatever whackadoodle thing he posts that day. Copy/paste it and pull the absurdity into this thread and enjoy

Did someone call out the facts again? Funny how a differing opinion always = troll

no, nobody called out facts.

Chuck Finley said "the proletariat should never be disarmed"

Provience said "does that hold true for the bourgeoise? can you define those classes in the american system"

CF: "good question, i have no idea"

P: "then why would you say that"

CF: "i want to have a conversation, you obviously don't"

P: started this thread so that we can have the conversation without a pages long distraction to the ABUSE of the ATF with their Polymer80 RAID, which is an area the ATF has said they have NO AUTHORITY over

Being called a communist doesn't bother me.

Reply more to show how you definitely aren't melting down.

i don't know why being called a communist would bother you, but it does seem odd that you can accept your communist label without having a clue as to what it means despite some edgy catch-phrases

edit: i type on a computer, not a phone, so long winded and quick reply's aren't a sign of shit :flipoff2:

i don't know why being called a communist would bother you, but it does seem odd that you can accept your communist label without having a clue as to what it means despite some edgy catch-phrases

edit: i type on a computer, not a phone, so long winded and quick reply's aren't a sign of shit :flipoff2:

Feel free to pontificate all you'd like.

You asked me if the bougousie should be disarmed. I didn't have an answer and I admitted as much and you took that as some great victory.

You don't "win" much, do you?

You asked me if the bougousie should be disarmed. I didn't have an answer and I admitted as much and you took that as some great victory.

it wasn't a victory, it was you ending the conversation by saying "well gee, i don't have a clue" and then deciding to call me a hammer :flipoff2: rather than simply leave it alone, i started this thread so that we could continue the conversation.

Why do you think the proletariat should be armed but aren't sure about the bourgeoise?

in fact, where do you even draw the line at what a proletariat is?

Using uncommon words does not make you look smart, misspelling big words, right after someone spells it properly proves that point:rolleyes:

Top Back Refresh