What's new

Christmas shopping

B-rock

Member Number
Loc
warshington
Who else still hasn't purchased anything for anyone??? Yup I wait until the last minute every damn year.

i have not
as we both don't gifts for each other. we do it all year long.
send checks to kids. as they both bought houses this year.

Every year I tell myself that this year will be different and I will be prepared...my gifts will start to be delivered on Wednesday. :homer:

Bought everything online this year so I actually had to do it to beat the rush and have shipped stuff show up on time. It helps that I have to work right up through Christmas eve and we live far away from the rest of our family, so I wont see any of the cousins, uncles, aunts, cousin's boyfriend etc. that I would normally buy little presents for.

I was done back in September. :grinpimp:

Ordered all of my shit a while ago, just wrapped it all last night. I've had too many close calls with shit being delivered the day before Christmas and even a few days after which is never fun cause I can be a very anxious person with deadlines and lateness.... I make sure to get a head start on everything so I can get it over with and not do it later when all the shipping companies are all fucked up and congested with orders from late ordering folks like some of you slow movers out there :dustin:

Top Back Refresh