What's new

China Shining Lasers On The US From Satellites

It'd be a shame if a piece of space junk took that satellite out. Just a damn shame. But of course this gutless administration won't make that happen.

Imagine....just a few short years ago they were about bankrupt and "WE" were selling them rice.

751E4057-7FFD-4C1F-B128-6E169E574DC6.jpeg
91DBB7E3-82E0-43C4-89AE-3076D2877411.jpeg

Nope, BHO is hell bent on a hot war. It supports the depopulation agenda.
People keep saying this but the depopulation already happened. Break up the traditional family and scare everyone about everything for a decade and they stop having kids. Population demographics across the globe are inverted pyramids (except se asia).

Got layered by a green one this morning... from. Cdot plow truck... from what I could tell it was intermittent and they were using it to follow the edge of road.

People keep saying this but the depopulation already happened. Break up the traditional family and scare everyone about everything for a decade and they stop having kids. Population demographics across the globe are inverted pyramids (except se asia).
Not fast acting enough. Remeber these fuckers are getting old and want to see the results of their work before settling into hell.

Do we not have nuclear weapons anymore? I remember reading about some fine Asian melting technology in history class circa 1945, calmed those fuckers right down.
Sure we do. But now so does everyone else.

Nobody read the article did you.
According to NASA we are doing it too, in fact they thought it was one of ours at first. They are using it to check on air pollutants! Queston is why are the Chinese checking over US territory

I have a feeling the world's population at large isn't real keen on being slaughtered for the elites. It may not end up like they hope.
I have a feeling that if a hot war makes it to American shores the elites arent going to like being targeted by a bunch of pissed off Americans with lots of guns and military training and nothing left to lose.

Just laser sights for the nukes, we got out best tactical mirror guy on it now.

According to NASA we are doing it too, in fact they thought it was one of ours at first. They are using it to check on air pollutants! Queston is why are the Chinese checking over US territory
I don't think anyone uses visible lasers for this usually. Something is afoot.

Last edited:
They want to know what they are getting when they take over?

Top Back Refresh