A few more pictures I shamelessly stole from willis_racing

kh6iOvcPVf1y9M8NAUBqoxw=w1280-h622-s-no?authuser=1.jpg

tNjLiCNkYiZnDeKqCiI_pvw=w1280-h622-s-no?authuser=1.jpg

bFVGf_TnYfldisw9Ja4V0nA=w1280-h622-s-no?authuser=1.jpg

QRPKMpmLuD6OdkPptNaMY_A=w1280-h622-s-no?authuser=1.jpg

JirpiF34Qb8mTpUQSEvFtOg=w1280-h622-s-no?authuser=1.jpg

f53PdCR2TADIc9k9MwXbygw=w1280-h622-s-no?authuser=1.jpg

KqqTPs2ADi6HRsjheQomXTQ=w1280-h622-s-no?authuser=1.jpg

My crawler decided on Monday night it wasn't gonna run good enough to go on the trip so we loaded up the wife's 2014 4runner and made the 2day trip out from Mississippi. We ran Rincon to sparkys Thursday and had a great time. My wife hurt her back so I ended up riding with some guys from Albuquerque. Broke a 14bolt shaft on brandons boulders Friday, got a replacement in El Paso and ran Godzilla on Saturday. Can't wait to come back next year with the crawler.
Saw the bronco 2 on the trailer going out on Saturday as I was going down to the raffle.
So fun fact about the guy in the red toyota on boggers, he also races dirt bikes in the local area.

I recognized him from Chile Challenge while i was announcing awards at our race today. Small world! Glad you fell into some good company while down here!:beer:

So fun fact about the guy in the red toyota on boggers, he also races dirt bikes in the local area.

I recognized him from Chile Challenge while i was announcing awards at our race today. Small world! Glad you fell into some good company while down here!:beer:
That's funny you mentioned that. I just started following him on Instagram and saw that. We raced enduros and hare scrambles in the southeast for years until my twins started playing highschool soccer and one had to sit out a season from a bike injury. I figured soccer might pay for school someday so the bikes were put on hold. That kid is now going to school on a soccer scholarship so I guess that worked out. Lol.

Yeah man the people were so cool around there can't wait to get back.

Top Back Refresh