What's new

Chem(442)-trails

Sceep

🖕___ 😆___ 🖕
Member Number
Loc
Central NM
Many of us suffer from the long lasting effects of Chem(442)-trails from the board not to be named.

Heres a place to document them.

Just saw this one, made me laugh.

Capture.JPG

Thread is not valid until started by the man himself....

That's highly unlikely seeing how he'd been missing for years already.

This shit flares up like 3x a month at least. There is no cure. I know I'm not the only one out there who needs a place to reflect upon the illness.

That's highly unlikely seeing how he'd been missing for years already.

This shit flares up like 3x a month at least. There is no cure. I know I'm not the only one out there who needs a place to reflect upon the illness.

It would be easy enough to harass him to get his ass on here.

BOOM. Welcome Chem. You ruined my life. :flipoff2:

On April 26th, 2009, with a little help from a Milton Bradley Ouija board, I summoned the darkness to speak with my beloved Bea Arthur one. last. time. The darkness was so touched that he granted me one wish to lift my spirits. That wish was to curse you with visions of 442 until you die or become handsome. Whichever comes first. :flipoff2:

Man... I really, REALLY miss the golden days of Chit Chat. I would spend HOURS of my employer‘s time on the day crew, then devote another several hours to the night crew. Eventually, that place changed, I had kids, I changed careers and put new priorities on my free time. But I made some great friends during that time. Mostly virtual, but some in real life. I was even in LAME’s wedding. :cool: These days, I’ve traded in my cutting edge graphic design tools and skills for a life selling heavy construction machinery for Caterpillar. I’m exponentially more satisfied professionally now, even though it leaves me with considerably less free time, but still think fondly of that humor-rich playground that Chit Chat once was. Great to know there’s still so many that keep up the tradition! And I’m crazy flattered to have been remembered... even if it was for stupid chops and sneaking a 442 into each one of them. Fun fact: the reason I started watermarking my chops with a 442 was because so many of them started getting used on other forums as someone else’s original content, but people started noticing I was sneaking those three digits into them and it turned into a hilarious game.

Man... I really, REALLY miss the golden days of Chit Chat. I would spend HOURS of my employer‘s time on the day crew, then devote another several hours to the night crew. Eventually, that place changed, I had kids, I changed careers and put new priorities on my free time. But I made some great friends during that time. Mostly virtual, but some in real life. I was even in LAME’s wedding. :cool: These days, I’ve traded in my cutting edge graphic design tools and skills for a life selling heavy construction machinery for Caterpillar. I’m exponentially more satisfied professionally now, even though it leaves me with considerably less free time, but still think fondly of that humor-rich playground that Chit Chat once was. Great to know there’s still so many that keep up the tradition! And I’m crazy flattered to have been remembered... even if it was for stupid chops and sneaking a 442 into each one of them. Fun fact: the reason I started watermarking my chops with a 442 was because so many of them started getting used on other forums as someone else’s original content, but people started noticing I was sneaking those three digits into them and it turned into a hilarious game.

Awesome to see you around. There are a shitton of hilarious memories from the old place. Hope you stick around here.

You still live on as a cultural touch stone! 442 will live forever.

Glad you are still alive and kicking. :flipoff2:

Holy Shit?!?!? Trampas is still alive?!?!? Here’s that kid in the box now. NOBODY BETTER POST ANY 1’s. :barf:

photo30735.jpg

Sceep is right. I was checking the time the other day, and seeing 4:42 reminded me and i had to take the pic. Good old days for sure.

I did have one of your chops you made for me of my Grand Cherokee way back when on my toolbox before I moved. I havent been able to find it since though.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh