What's new

Cheap Deer Rifle

OP, the Ruger American is also a good choice in this price bracket.

Thanks and yes I do like it better, but I’m after the deal at the moment, it’s a coworker and wheeler so extra buddy deal, and maybe down the line I’ll care about sexy, but right now, it’s all about filling the freezer.

Off topic a little… I visited my Dad recently and forgot to bring home my Grandpas .22 that was given to him by his grandfather. My Grandpa was born in 1919. Forgot to take pics but I do remember shooting it as a very young child.

Learned my Dads Uncle Bob left my Dads brother his 1911 issued for the Battle of the Bulge, packed back in the cardboard box it shipped in, with a daily journal from Day 1 after receiving his .45.

My Dad has my Grandpas nickel revolver from WW1 - he flew Biplanes for the Navy.

So it’s nice out and quiet so drinking beer outside around the shop so that may be why I’m rambling about cool shit that happened to me recently…

Thanks and yes I do like it better, but I’m after the deal at the moment, it’s a coworker and wheeler so extra buddy deal, and maybe down the line I’ll care about sexy, but right now, it’s all about filling the freezer.

Off topic a little… I visited my Dad recently and forgot to bring home my Grandpas .22 that was given to him by his grandfather. My Grandpa was born in 1919. Forgot to take pics but I do remember shooting it as a very young child.

Learned my Dads Uncle Bob left my Dads brother his 1911 issued for the Battle of the Bulge, packed back in the cardboard box it shipped in, with a daily journal from Day 1 after receiving his .45.

My Dad has my Grandpas nickel revolver from WW1 - he flew Biplanes for the Navy.

So it’s nice out and quiet so drinking beer outside around the shop so that may be why I’m rambling about cool shit that happened to me recently…
Cool shit, doesn't even begin....

Nope. I know who that guy is/was. None of this is Sporks style.

I'm talking pokeman, who asked what he should wear outside so his legs wouldn't get scratched up in the woods.
So what should he wear? :flipoff2::lmao:

You know who was shamed many a time on pbb OSR?

Pokeman.

You know who didnt resign up on ibb as Pokeman?

I don't know, either, thought y'all might know.
Someone show him the dude free handing the Barrett 50 in West Texas making a first round hit at 1000 yards
I honestly think you are Overbear. Got the same know it all attitude and shitty dick breath. You shame yourself enough without any help, shit-dick.

I often get cum drunk and post dumb shit.
I know you do Buddy, I know. Maybe just burn your keyboard. Maybe if you pulled Overbears dick out of your ass and cleaned the shit out of your ears, you just might be able to discern fact from fiction and quit getting so mad when people point out how mentally retarded and hygienically unsound you are shit dick.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you do Buddy, I know. Maybe just burn your keyboard. Maybe if you pulled Overbears dick out of your ass and cleaned the shit out of your ears, you just might be able to discern fact from fiction and quit getting so mad when people point out how mentally retarded and hygienically unsound you are shit dick.
Good good let the hate flow throw you! Use it to fuel your cleaning rod strike every 5 rounds. Hope you're using a stainless steel brush or you're really not getting the full cleaning effect

And also, what's you're infatuation with my dick? You can't stop talking about it

And also, what's you're infatuation with my dick? You can't stop talking about it
I am referring to YOU as shit dick because of your habit of sticking it into other guys butt holes. Not really about your dick per say, but you as a person.

Remember, DW's the dude who was unreasonably flipped out about a tranny in his workplace - I'm guessing he's got fierce unresolved homo urges so his insecurity about cawk'n'manass makes accusing others of homo stuff the "ultimate burn". Right after posting that, TrannyLoverKP probably acted out Farva's "I got you good, you fucker" :laughing:

Remember, DW's the dude who was unreasonably flipped out about a tranny in his workplace - I'm guessing he's got fierce unresolved homo urges so his insecurity about cawk'n'manass makes accusing others of homo stuff the "ultimate burn". Right after posting that, TrannyLoverKP probably acted out Farva's "I got you good, you fucker" :laughing:
What the fuck are you talking about fan boi? I do t give a shit if you cut your dick off and wear dresses? Or if you want to jerk off Texas Bukkake here on IBB. It’s your bike, ride it the way you want to.

What the fuck are you talking about fan boi? I do t give a shit if you cut your dick off and wear dresses? Or if you want to jerk off Texas Bukkake here on IBB. It’s your bike, ride it the way you want to.

ok-slater.gif

I'll be sure to tell my wife (whom I don't hit) that I have your permission to act out your fantasies :laughing:

The sooner you guys put this dickweed on ignore, the sooner he will get bored with talking to himself.

The sooner you guys put this dickweed on ignore, the sooner he will get bored with talking to himself.
This. I am not a part of any club and if you want to swing on my nuts...room for everyone. Just don't complain when it doesn't turn out to be a safe space.

Come on guys, put A-aron on ignore, he has no valuable input aside from whining like a ****. Too soon?

Top Back Refresh