What's new

CG/Rollover calculator

Didnt read the rest of the thread so maybe its answered but I just went and bought 4 of the cheapest bathroom scales I could find and used 2x4s to make a bridge between them to weigh 1 corner at a time
So you are making a bridge between two scales and then making a bridge between the two sets of scales? Do all the scales show the same weight? Or do you just add em up? What does a bathroom scale go to, 300? 1200 wouldn’t work on my front tires. Seems like it would be hard to set up.

So you are making a bridge between two scales and then making a bridge between the two sets of scales? Do all the scales show the same weight? Or do you just add em up? What does a bathroom scale go to, 300? 1200 wouldn’t work on my front tires. Seems like it would be hard to set up.
Yeah, if I remember right last time i just stuffed them all togeather in a square and used 2 2'ish 2x4s spaning 2 scales each... jacked the corner up and pushed the scales under. Then add up all 4 numbers. For the corner weight. I remember my total as within 20lbs of an actual truck scale

Top Back Refresh