What's new

Catchy business name

dntsdad

Central California
Member Number
Loc
Central California
I am about a month out from getting a proper relationship with my CNC to where I would feel good about selling items.

I need a name to use for marketing and I also want to make a small brand to mark the rear of each item for future resell or referrals.

I can't think of a good, catchy name to save my life.

No, nothing like I Love Hard Wood, or RubMyWood.

I dont want to use my name or initials.

Trying to incorporate sand, saw, plane, route, router, etc. Just a few words.

Any ideas

custom wood designs

wood sign shop

Stephen's Soft Wood Services - if your name is steve, pick a different one, you said you didn't want to use your name :flipoff2:

craftsman mouldings

The name doesn’t matter much at all. Your concerned about something, that you will learn, nobody cares.

When I started a company my first inclination was to go with ZFG somethingorother, I chickened out and used TPC Services at the last min. The Peach Crease was a fictional strip club in a tv series I was working on.

Me personally, I like a catchy unique short name.

About 18 months when i asked the board about the name I came up with for my business, I got pretty much nothing but negative feedback.

Well I love the name, it works perfect and i would not want another.

The name doesn’t matter much at all. Your concerned about something, that you will learn, nobody cares.

While I do agree with you, I still need to have one. May as well come up with something clever and that I can also make into a small little graphic that can be branded onto the back of completed works with name/contact info.

Thanks all. Keep em coming

images.png

Wood Pro CNC

A silhouette engraving of a beaver wearing a T-shirt with the business name would be a cool brand symbol. I'm sure a cnc machine would be able to handle that. Just as an example:

beaver cnc.JPG

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh