Tiha

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Central Iowa
Anyone have a subscription?

This sounds too good to be true
5UXZW0C55CL673218

2012 bmw x5 diesel 45k miles $6500 at dealer with 90 day warranty.

Thank you!

I ordered a $10 one from vincheckup. Kind of worthless, all it says is no problems found in each category is that normal now?

I remember them showing where it was registered and odometer checks when licensed and a lot more info like that.

Is it a get what you pay for thing?

I got the $40 carfax and it does show more info,

such as the odometer lisiting is off. He listed it as 45k miles, last recoreded value a year ago was 60K miles.

Even more interesting it was originally registered in Canada and never been registered in the states. Is that a problem?

I got the $40 carfax and it does show more info,

such as the odometer lisiting is off. He listed it as 45k miles, last recoreded value a year ago was 60K miles.

Even more interesting it was originally registered in Canada and never been registered in the states. Is that a problem?

It might be 60K kilometers listed at 45K miles, imported and then drivin' 7500 miles or so. That's all I got for ya.

It might be 60K kilometers listed at 45K miles, imported and then drivin' 7500 miles or so. That's all I got for ya.

Yep thought that too. It is listed both 98101 kilometers is 60,957 miles it listed both then I googled it too.

double it and add 30 to convert american to metric must only be for speed limits and beer. (bob and doug McKenzie reference for you young kids)

Prob a scam or soft title. And it’s a buy here pay here.

Yeah the deal is losing it's luster. I googled the guy/company and he is kind of shady.
Either way I emailed him because there is no phone number on any of the listings and he is an hour away. So if I don't hear back, then it isn't meant to be.

Top Back Refresh