What's new

Cancel culture strikes again

RusM

Amateur Viking
Member Number
Loc
North Bend WA
Local radio guy I listen to frequently got canceled for a twat during our gubernatorial debate between local high school football and basketball legend Gov Jay Inslee (D) and challenger Police Chief Loren Culp (R) who is also his department only employee.

In a since-deleted tweet, Monson mocked Inslee’s assertion during the debate that Washington is a science-following state, writing, “the state where I could go to Olympia tomorrow and change my birth (certificate) to say I was a girl on 10/2/61.” Monson finished the message with ‘HAHAHAHAHA.’”

Apparently this is transphobic? :confused: Now he's been indefinitely suspended from both Seahawks and his normal radio program, hopefully he had some savings!

https://www.seattlepi.com/sports/se...ori-monson-suspended-by-seahawks-15635004.php

wow!

but yeah, it you don't sexually desire and actively pursue trans-people at whatever stage they decide they are, you are transphobic. so mentioning their existence is also obviously transphobic :rasta:

can't believe inslee is on pace to walk away handily with this thing :shaking: i REALLY hope seattle sticks to their "fuck inslee" chants and vote for some obscure communist instead so that real people can get culp a win

Feels before reals. You're going to see more and more of this going forward. It's leftist SJW snowflake cancer and it's going to destroy our nation.

Also a bunch of calls on Twitter to cancel Bill Burr after his SNL monologue.

Have none of the Karens or fags at SNL ever seen Burr? WTF did they expect?

Going to get to a point where being cancelled is a matter of pride, rather than a matter of concern

cancel bill burr? What is this, 1996? :confused:

Also a bunch of calls on Twitter to cancel Bill Burr after his SNL monologue.

Have none of the Karens or fags at SNL ever seen Burr? WTF did they expect?

Going to get to a point where being cancelled is a matter of pride, rather than a matter of concern

I read this and searched it on YouTube.

Apparently, Burr has never been to Snowflakeland nor do they get Netflix. Burr was tame on SNL.

I wonder if they even know or care that he is married to a black woman.

His white woman bit was 100% right on!!

Local radio guy I listen to frequently got canceled for a twat during our gubernatorial debate between local high school football and basketball legend Gov Jay Inslee (D) and challenger Police Chief Loren Culp (R) who is also his department only employee.

In a since-deleted tweet, Monson mocked Inslee’s assertion during the debate that Washington is a science-following state, writing, “the state where I could go to Olympia tomorrow and change my birth (certificate) to say I was a girl on 10/2/61.” Monson finished the message with ‘HAHAHAHAHA.’”

Apparently this is transphobic? :confused: Now he's been indefinitely suspended from both Seahawks and his normal radio program, hopefully he had some savings!

https://www.seattlepi.com/sports/se...ori-monson-suspended-by-seahawks-15635004.php

Until you conduct some type of Civil Disobedience to punish Cancel institutions, this will continue.

Simple as.

Cancel Culture exists because conservative whites only go out to demonstrate in support of the cops who shoot them more often than they do blacks.

Ho Lee Fuk. Whatcha drinking tonight? You are in full retard. FIRE IT UP!!!!

Much as I hate to admit it, he's right. Being rational and standing by while hoping for the best has left the door wide open for the liberals to do whatever the fuck they want.

Much as I hate to admit it, he's right. Being rational and standing by while hoping for the best has left the door wide open for the liberals to do whatever the fuck they want.

not saying he isn't. I just want to see the meltdown!!

Dori has spoken about how stupid it is to be able to go back and change your birth certificate on his show several times in the past. He's not "transphobic" at all. Just stating that the the governor that "follows the data" allows you to go back and change the data to how you see fit. Havent heard if he's going to come back from this or not. Hopefully, as he's one of the few that tries to shed light on all the fucked up shit the local governments do in the area.

If I say that I'm a girl do my balls and penis suddenly disappear? No? Then shut the fuck up.

I swear that if someone gets "canceled" and just continues with whatever they do, nothing will happen... They will forget they canceled the person on day 3. Latest.

Changing your biological sex on an ID card is simply incorrect. Why do they let people do this?
I have been advocating for a new line on Ids: perceived gender.

Then you can be:
Sex: Male
Perceived: Tina, 18, nekkid Apache helicopter

Top Back Refresh