What's new

Cancel culture level 10!

Gatorgrizz27

Member Number
Pretty sure I looked this dude up one time and his music sucks ass, but this is getting out of hand. Used a “radial slur” and got shot down by everyone and everything. I’m totally fine with his record label dropping him for whatever reason they want, but his music has been pulled from every streaming platform, CMT, and disqualified from any awards he was nominated for. So if you actually had the number 1 selling album, it doesn’t count if you hurt someone’s feelings?

Apparently SNL also dropped him after he didn’t “follow Covid social distancing protocol”.

https://www.wctv.tv/2021/02/03/count...RJoDTocfLQx2hI

Not to mention we aren’t far from a “red flag law” based on something like this meaning his guns need to be confiscated.

Funny....but I can't recall any black athlete, entertainer...etc apologize and get hammered for using the dreaded "N" word.

Funny....but I can't recall any black athlete, entertainer...etc apologize and get hammered for using the dreaded "N" word.

Click image for larger version Name:	nwa1.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	446.8 KB ID:	297406

Just wait until MSM hears about these guys. :laughing:

The problem is that people cave and apologize. They get on their knees and beg for forgiveness. If you say “it’s just a word. People say it all the time” and then shut up about it things will go better for you and this shift will start to go away.

Pretty weak, that's one step away from singing along to your favorite rap song and getting cancel cultured.

It’s absurd.

On the plus side he has 6 songs in the ITunes top 10 all the sudden. That along with Fake Woke topping the charts since it was released is telling me that a bulk of the people are sick of this shit too.

I had to look up the video. This has all gotten way out of hand. And as a side note, is this guy a star? He lives in a dump.

I had to look up the video. This has all gotten way out of hand. And as a side note, is this guy a star? He lives in a dump.

Everyone thinks they’re a Star now. Fucking participation trophies. That guy randomly played on some YouTube music I was playing the other day...God what a train wreck of music.

The problem is that people cave and apologize. They get on their knees and beg for forgiveness. If you say “it’s just a word. People say it all the time” and then shut up about it things will go better for you and this shift will start to go away.

Bingo. When you apologize for nothing you legitimize whatever it is you're apologizing for.

Hate to see it happen to someone, but glad to see it happen to him. Now they just need to take out FGL, Luke Bryan and Sam Hunt. Get that pop ****ry shit canceled and get back to the good stuff.

Not that I agree with the cancel culture, but this day and age........ you should know better.

He is a dumb ass and this is completely on him.

Hate to see it happen to someone, but glad to see it happen to him. Now they just need to take out FGL, Luke Bryan and Sam Hunt. Get that pop ****ry shit canceled and get back to the good stuff.

Wtf is FGL?

^This..... he caved and apologized for breaking Covid protocols and now does this and caved and apologized.

I've never understood why the black community lets one word have so much power.

And as above have stated.... you just don't use that word.

Last edited:
Reactions: DMG
^This..... he caved and apologized for breaking Covid protocols and now does this and caved and apologized.

I've never understood why the black community lets one word have so much power.

And as above have stated.... you just don't use that word.

Because they use it to their advantage. I dont know a single one of all the black people I know that are actually offended by the word but I knw several that will use it to their advantage when possible. Most will just look at you like the ignorant ass you are for using it.

He just got more press than he ever got in his life and there is no such thing as bad press.

I've never heard of the guy before this thread.

David Alan Coe and Johnny Horton would never make it in todays world.

Although, neither one is a pussy like the OPs article and wouldve told everyone to fuck off.

I think YooToob music needs to cancel-culture itself (self-cancel? :confused: What's the newspeak term, I'm "a tad late" for the latest revision of PC indoctrination).

The other day, my wife's R2D2-looking Google speaker (NSA microphone) was playing a "YouTube music station based on Jerry Reed" and it played David Allan Coe's If That Ain't Country - unedited :laughing:

I wasn't offended / triggered / horrified, etc. (probably should have been), but I was surprised they would play a song by a white guy containing the "dreaded N-word". I thought that word was now inexcusably racist if anyone other than approved black people used it :confused:

Can we get a fookin' map of the new rules? With daily updates, perhaps? :rolleyes:

I agree that's part of the problem.

The other part of the problem is if someone does what you say, they can count on unremitting punishment from the Left and nothing better than embarrassed silence from the Right. So there is no incentive to stand up, and I certainly wouldn't. Give up generational wealth to stand up for silent people who just go home? Nah.

While I completely agree that the music world is a better place without his contributions, or Florida Georgia Line and Luke Bryan, that wasn’t the point.

Dude said a word, while drunk at that.

Michael Jackson molested children.

R. Kelly raped a 14 year old girl and pissed on her.

Chris Brown beat the shit out of his girlfriend, putting her in the hospital.

General response to all of the above was “oh well, that’s sad.”

Not to make it a racial issue, it just happens the examples that came to mind are all of one variety.

You’d think most people would agree that cheating it on your wife is worse than uttering a racial slur, but apparently that’s not the case.

Top Back Refresh