What's new

Can we get real for a moment and talk about...

That shit is like feeler gauge thin...useless for anything like this. You need at least .040.

yeah, that stuff is pretty darn thin. with gloves, you might be able to rip it :lmao:

Meh, I am making the og plastic shroud work I think... Had to hack it up pretty good, but should be able to fit it... just barley covers the core, but with some foam strip, should be able to make it bork...

Yah, that's the .025 stuff I saw yesterday... to thin for a shroud. I think I mangled my old plastic one in for now until I can find/ order some stuff to remake it. Need this jalopy back on the road for camping this weekend. :homer:

Instead of building a fan shroud why not finish up your house build thread over here......

Ya know what? I will... I have been living in it for more than 2 years, but why not? I will just do a great big "How to build your own home" thread. :flipoff2:

Part of the reason I didn't finish the dam thread was that screwy died... and I got to freaking busy to sit and upload pics every night after running a nail gun framing, finishing drywall, setting cabinets, laying tile and blah blah blah…

But if you guys are interested I will make a thread on home construction. :flipoff2:

Yay, nay?

Ya know what? I will... I have been living in it for more than 2 years, but why not? I will just do a great big "How to build your own home" thread. :flipoff2:

Part of the reason I didn't finish the dam thread was that screwy died... and I got to freaking busy to sit and upload pics every night after running a nail gun framing, finishing drywall, setting cabinets, laying tile and blah blah blah…

But if you guys are interested I will make a thread on home construction. :flipoff2:

Yay, nay?

Well I figured you must have been living in a cardboard box behind Walmart since you never updated the thread. :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh