What's new

C8 stop sale order

GM Engineers..... Hey let's introduce all kinds of electronics, sensors and computers into something that has been pretty much bullet proof for the last 75yrs or so.. That should fix it!

:homer:

Oh no! Not the new Exotic built with the same technology and material as the other exotics!!! Lol :lmao:

Off to laugh at people in the exotic thread.:smokin:

Oh no! Not the new Exotic built with the same technology and material as the other exotics!!! Lol :lmao:

Off to laugh at people in the exotic thread.:smokin:

Laugh at something else you cant afford make yourself feel better? Ever seen the issue the "exotics" have? Of course you havent but the difference is theyre handled quietly

Laugh at something else you cant afford make yourself feel better? Ever seen the issue the "exotics" have? Of course you havent but the difference is theyre handled quietly

Pretty sure if he wanted a C8 he could go buy one. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.....

I guess while getting your brakes fixed you can get the valve springs replaced :eek: ..............

Still a pretty cool car IMO . Living on a gravel road in MT I would probably never own one though. If the gravel doesn't ruin it a deer would .

I guess while getting your brakes fixed you can get the valve springs replaced :eek: ..............

Still a pretty cool car IMO . Living on a gravel road in MT I would probably never own one though. If the gravel doesn't ruin it a deer would .

It also affects many other GM V8 motors.

There is, however, a time frame that should be highlighted. Cars built from June 1st to September 15th, to be more precise, and the mid-engine ‘Vette is joined by a few more V8 models with eight-cylinder powerplants. General Motors lists the L87, L82, L84, L8T, LT1, and LT4 in the said document.

Meh. I can’t afford a jet but I’ll still laugh at people who compare a Cessna to a Lear.

Customer of mine was in town hall in a nearby lake town. Guy in front of him in line was registering his new 918. Fees were just over $90,000. Someone made a comment and the guy shrugged and said that's less than I paid to have the rest of the road paved to my house for it.

Customer of mine was in town hall in a nearby lake town. Guy in front of him in line was registering his new 918. Fees were just over $90,000. Someone made a comment and the guy shrugged and said that's less than I paid to have the rest of the road paved to my house for it.

Masshole or New Yorker?

Good question. We get mostly massholes up here, but this was west of 93 so all bets are off.

Know why we call 93 the sewer line? :laughing:

If the gravel doesn't ruin it a deer would

We just lost another Dakota. I swear the deer up here hide and wait for cars to jump into. My Dads circle of friends replace/repair a vehicle probably every other year due to suicidal muleys.

What the hell kind of fees cost 10% of the cars value?

No, refresh our memories. :rolleyes:

Early z06s had a lightweight composite roof panel. The outer skin on a few cars was delaminating due to the adhesive used. If your car had an issue GM replaced the panel with the newer design from the later cars.

Or the C5 steering columns that would lock up and not spin the wheel at all. Whole thing has to be replaced.

Yep, it's almost like new cars sometimes have some issues when a new model comes out. Crazy right?

I've never been a huge corvette fan but the C8 is a sharp looking car with impressive performance numbers.

Top Back Refresh