What's new

Bumper sticker thread

Mr Stubs

Taste my rainbow, bitches
Member Number
Loc
Land of liquid sunshine
Not sure if we have one of these but we should.

Let’s see the good, bad, ugly and WTF? bumper and window stickers out there in the wild...

E50CF13D-8D45-4FDE-B0CE-C6D0698ACC4E.jpeg

My Mrs. Borrowed my rip Totalled FoMoCo mofo sticker and put it on the breadbox without knowing what it was.

Last edited:
Not sure if we have one of these but we should.

Let’s see the good, bad, ugly and WTF? bumper and window stickers out there in the wild...

My wife pointed that truck out to me the other day when we were coming through Vancouver on 205. We both had a pretty good laugh.

No pics but I've seen 2 different versions of the same sticker around here.

"Women for trump! Fuck your feelings". :laughing:

Only one on my DD, dedicated to our dear leader. I'll have to get a pic of the back window of the high-turd, that's where I stick dumb stickers that don't go on my roll cart at work.

IMG_20200714_210416_01 (1).jpg

The one my buddy made for his ALS awareness foundation. He passed away last month:frown:

Edit: Chp pulled me over for this sticker over the summer. They wanted to make sure I wasn't gang affiliated

If you have concerns about the judgement of an adult officer, imagine the poor judgement of a 14 year old Blood with a gun that's looking to make a name for himself and prove himself to his homies. Sure you want to keep that thing on your vehicle?

If you have concerns about the judgement of an adult officer, imagine the poor judgement of a 14 year old Blood with a gun that's looking to make a name for himself and prove himself to his homies. Sure you want to keep that thing on your vehicle?

Yeah I'm sure. If crips and bloods make their way to Nevada county then I'll peel it off

On a buggy last labor day at Fordyce

"poop is lube" :laughing:

I've seen the "I eat ass" sticker, it's nothing new. But the hardbody Nissan I saw in ID a while back with it spray pained on the side was pretty good. :laughing:

Dave shoulda bought more quality stickers. The bottom of this one used to say "participant" but it faded out.
20210117_214630.jpg

Top Back Refresh