What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

1660264784312782-1.png

And now there's more reasons to make fun of people who drink that piss water :laughing:

Son of a bitch....I like Bud Light. I'll be sending them an email voicing my disapproval along with a promise to never purchase their products any longer.

This is going to piss alot of rednecks off and thats a fairly large % of Bud Light sales.

I can't stand bud light. Haven't for about 22 years now. Instant headache after 1 beer. I can drink 12 Miller lites and feel awesome

I dunno, seems to make sense...

you see the can on the counter and assume it's a beer. You pick up the can, pop the top and take a sip. You then find out it's NOT beer, but in fact watered down piss. You then spit out the shit in your mouth and toss the fucking crap in the garbage where it belongs. To rid yourself of the taste you then pour a fine whiskey.

Rednecks and amigos are the only people I know that buy bud light. AB is going to feel the lost sales while he's on the can, and I'd bet a good chunk of them won't come back to BL when he's gone.

Rednecks and amigos are the only people I know that buy bud light. AB is going to feel the lost sales while he's on the can, and I'd bet a good chunk of them won't come back to BL when he's gone.
Which means, whatever payoff or threat they got was bigger than the anticipated loses of their largest segment of customers. Thats what should be worrying.

Which means, whatever payoff or threat they got was bigger than the anticipated loses of their largest segment of customers. Thats what should be worrying.
This.

99% of Bud's customers are Billy Don with the 16" lifted SXS covered in Nascar stickers and Shingleripper A. Ramirez. Not exactly the types that celebrate trans diversity.

There's something going on.

Buncha beer snobs up in here. :laughing:

I drink natty’s and I don’t much care what people think of it either.:flipoff2:

I used to drink bud light 15ish years ago.

Am I the only one that’s just absolutely baffled at these decisions. Same thing with pride night in hockey. I’m gonna go out on a limb here but I am betting that the alphabet community and Trannies are not huge hockey fans or drinkers of Bud Light. So why are they involving them who are nowhere near their core customer base into their business?. Now I can see if they are doing martinis and seltzer’s and The ballet or broadway shows .

Top Back Refresh