What's new

Bro bra ass hats get banned in Moab

hooligan shmulligan

Red Skull Member
Member Number
No linkslide you'll have to look it up your self.

So it looks like Moab is tired of the mouth breathers in side by side and have banned all ohv events. While being a motorized user I should rally and defend ohv users,but I just can't. We were in Moab during Rally on the Rocks and it was a complete shit show. Did Kane Creek and had to turn around because of brake problems. A group of 30 sxs where coming in all playing some obnoxious bro country. The trail was littered with monster and michelob Ultra cans while going out. Girl friend almost got side swiped by one playing tokyo drift on Kane Creek road then was told to " get the fuck out the way" when she passed. Fuck these light bar , led whip,stupid flag havn assholes. You reap what you sow.

I’ve been there twice since the scamdemic. It’s definitely overran with them, followed a 20+ person group on hells revenge of sxs.. weren’t too bad, they were entertaining to watch go up the escalator and hot tubs even though They didn’t speak English

i agree with the evil rich overlords that want to reduce the worlds population, way too many dumb people on this planet

A couple years ago some friends and I were caught behind a group of those golf carts on Rusty Nail. We decided to turn around and go in Golden Spike because the trail tampon action was too excessive.

All the SxS craze did is give people with credits cards a reason to ruin it for the rest of us.

Agreed, a prebuilt machine with familiar controls and a pretty large margin for error before you get hurt/dead attracts a certain buyer, and most that I've seen and met are not fucking bright. They're even worse than quads for attracting the squids and parking lot donut heros. Someone will be along shortly to talk about how more interest is good for the off-road community though.

Funny, this is the 3 forum that a SXS bitch fest has been started on in the last week.

Unfortunately the shit show is happening all over. I'm almost afraid to ride my bike in popular areas anymore for fear that some credit card warrior that thinks he's Robby fucking Gordon will take Me out. maybe 2 out of a hundred knows trail etiquette or hand signals.

It's OK though, fruady-six will give us a good recession and all those equity financed dorks won't have the funds to go anywhere.

that's it, national monument designations for everybody!

If you aren't willing to walk 15 miles into the desert, do you really even care about the environment?

why isn't every forest currently a monument already? Keep people off public lands, for the sake of public lands! :flipoff2:

It's a slippery slope. Yeah, there's a bunch of fucking douchebags but start cracking down on the sxs traffic and they'll come for the trucks and Jeeps next. You won't see that happen somewhere like Moab where it's such a driver of the local economy, but then again that's probably what the Tellico locals though too. It's what I tell all the mountain bikers bitching about dirt bikes. Beware teaming up with the hikers because once you get the dirt bikes banned they'll come after the mountain bikers next because you're just allies of convenience at the moment. The hikers and horse people don't want you there either, you're just more tolerable than the dirt bikers and you want the dirt bikers gone too but make no mistake about it, they want you gone too.

It's a slippery slope. Yeah, there's a bunch of fucking douchebags but start cracking down on the sxs traffic and they'll come for the trucks and Jeeps next. You won't see that happen somewhere like Moab where it's such a driver of the local economy, but then again that's probably what the Tellico locals though too. It's what I tell all the mountain bikers bitching about dirt bikes. Beware teaming up with the hikers because once you get the dirt bikes banned they'll come after the mountain bikers next because you're just allies of convenience at the moment. The hikers and horse people don't want you there either, you're just more tolerable than the dirt bikers and you want the dirt bikers gone too but make no mistake about it, they want you gone too.

So shoot them?

I swear us non-asshat sxs people are out there. But there are an absolute fuckton of morons in the group. The places I go in ok and AR are badly littered, and every dipshit wants to be covered up in blinking led lights and wakeboard speaker pods. I don’t know the answer. I try to shame them on the Rzrforum, but talk about boiling the fucking ocean...

That being said, if you think that the locals in ther ragged out shitbox cherokees aren’t causing at least half the littering, you aren’t paying attention.

Oh, it is surprising that they create a trail tampon for some of you guys. Go down to artifan’s spot next of Austin, TX, and all the trail tampons are jeeps. “Um, do you know if this is an Honor Trail? #instagram!!” Meanwhile, they’re trying to carefully negotiate a 12” ledge while their spotter makes sure that a tree branch doesn’t scratch up their body-color high-lift jack.

So shoot them?

Try to teach them the right way to do shit. Some of them will be complete fucking ****s, but there's the Jeremy Felts of the world too so they're not limited to side by sides.

The problem with a place like Moab is you're dealing with a shit ton of renters who are utterly clueless and you're also dealing with a bunch of people on vacation and for whatever reason, whenever you're on vacation the average person loses about 30 IQ points. A lot of these people are already operating at a room temperature IQ on their best day. Losing those 30 points probably makes them dumber than my dog. You take those morons and put them in a rented sxs and...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Try to teach them the right way to do shit. Some of them will be complete fucking ****s, but there's the Jeremy Felts of the world too so they're not limited to side by sides.

The problem with a place like Moab is you're dealing with a shit ton of renters who are utterly clueless and you're also dealing with a bunch of people on vacation and for whatever reason, whenever you're on vacation the average person loses about 30 IQ points. A lot of these people are already operating at a room temperature IQ on their best day. Losing those 30 points probably makes them dumber than my dog. You take those morons and put them in a rented sxs and...

giphy.gif

Wow, that was a long yes, ..just shoot them.

I don't know, I'd have a real hard time not calling an ass hole out if i saw them littering and just blatantly tearing up land. I have no trouble yelling at douche bag litter fucks on the river, why would it be any different on land? Shame them for littering in front of their whole group. What are they gonna do, beat me up? Lol hardly they're all pussies who follow one asshole, and whatever that douche does, they all do.

If you can't police yourself, the government will gladly do it for you.

There's something to be said of the old way of getting into offroading. Way back when, the CJ open/open on 31s... then 35s and a locker... eventually tons, stickies, and mostly tube. People learned as they progressed. Not just driver skill and ability, but also trail etiquette. Camp etiquette. They developed a great appreciation for the hobby and a sense of camaraderie with others doing the same thing.

Now anyone with a decent job and no money down can get a ridiculously capable offroad machine. Alot of these people have never been outside of a yard. We've seen this before when the totally new guy who's never been crawling buys a turnkey buggy and then flat out can't drive or acts an ass... but that was rare in the past because it was typically a big cash purchase. Now you just need $399/month and a house with a garage. So now we have all these hundred-thousandaires flooding the offroad world who never learned how to act right offroad.

Imagine me buying a plane and a bunch of skydiving equipment and taking all my friends up every weekend. The only requirement is me being able to afford the payment. And now we're dropping beer cans on your house and buzzing Hooters parking lot. Matt's funeral is tomorrow (RIP), but we got 3 cases of Miller and we're going back up after its over.

[/old guy rambling]

I don't know, I'd have a real hard time not calling an ass hole out if i saw them littering and just blatantly tearing up land. I have no trouble yelling at douche bag litter fucks on the river, why would it be any different on land? Shame them for littering in front of their whole group. What are they gonna do, beat me up? Lol hardly they're all pussies who follow one asshole, and whatever that douche does, they all do.

I agree completely. You never see the litter happen, unless you happen to see a can bounce out of someone’s bed. Somewhere there are fuckheads that purposefully throw down cans—you often see them at popular hangout spots, even at scenic lookouts. I maintain that people aren’t driving 6 hours to get to a destination, then enjoying the view, then throwing out cans messing up the view. That’s the purview of local high school kids.

The fuckers that think they can throw a loose can in the bed of their sxs or the back of their Cherokee with a tailgate that doesn’t latch—those are the morons responsible for most mid-trail littering.

Plus there is the whole any-large-group issue. I don’t care what your hobby is—boating, motorcycling, duning, riding trails—the bigger the group, the more likely there is a substantial portion of twats. And they feed off each other.

If you can't police yourself, the government will gladly do it for you.

There's something to be said of the old way of getting into offroading. Way back when, the CJ open/open on 31s... then 35s and a locker... eventually tons, stickies, and mostly tube. People learned as they progressed. Not just driver skill and ability, but also trail etiquette. Camp etiquette. They developed a great appreciation for the hobby and a sense of camaraderie with others doing the same thing.

Now anyone with a decent job and no money down can get a ridiculously capable offroad machine. Alot of these people have never been outside of a yard. We've seen this before when the totally new guy who's never been crawling buys a turnkey buggy and then flat out can't drive or acts an ass... but that was rare in the past because it was typically a big cash purchase. Now you just need $399/month and a house with a garage. So now we have all these hundred-thousandaires flooding the offroad world who never learned how to act right offroad.

Imagine me buying a plane and a bunch of skydiving equipment and taking all my friends up every weekend. The only requirement is me being able to afford the payment. And now we're dropping beer cans on your house and buzzing Hooters parking lot. Matt's funeral is tomorrow (RIP), but we got 3 cases of Miller and we're going back up after its over.

[/old guy rambling]

So much truth to this.

I've got a 20 year old ranger I use to spray Sendero on mesquites. Would I be invited with these guys? The spray tanks could help with weight on the rear but the dump bed latch is iffy sometimes so we may have blue dye Sendero on everything. It's ok, no mesquites will grow!!

Top Back Refresh