What's new

Bring your Memes and photo shops.

This thread is delivering.

You shoot that dog yet? Get rid of it and get a normal dog. Lab like everyone else.

F8940296-0A61-4583-82BE-9E29FB090ED6.jpeg

Sooo...if I am doing the math right...scooter girl was/is your sister? Or I guess a more logical answer would be your future sister in law, from the way you worded it.
not my sister:flipoff2:
I got with scooters girls little sister, we were in the same grade, both of them were neighbor girls.

Ended up all piling on that scooter, her in the seat, sister on the handlebars, and I stood behind her chair on the back.
Were out cruising the country roads, came down this one big hill that came off of the ridge, got that effer going fast enough that the terminals melted into the battery, somehow ruined that chair.
Her mom is still pissed about it :grinpimp:

I tried to explain this site, and this thread to a coworker today…

Coworker- ”You’re making fun of a disabled guy who got yanked out of his chair by his dog?!?” :eek:

Me- “He started the thread… “ :laughing:

Coworker- 😵‍💫

:lmao:
I had a very similar conversation with my GF tonight, but it was more like "this is the kind of shit that goes on at Irate..." she gives me a weird look, then I show her the chops and she is laughing so hard she about pisses herself.

Top Back Refresh