What's new

Brass exchange

pjaf

NY excapee
Member Number
Long time lurker here. Well at least from the beginning of this show . Don't wheel, just come here to watch the show. I remember over THERE [pbb] someone started a brass exchange thread for reloading. I am faced with the challenge of moving out of King Comuo land to warmer climate and have some rifle brass to dispose of . 100 plus of 308. 30 or so 30-06 some 30-30 50 or so 7 mm rem mag a few 270 and only 10 243 All in Frankford bullet cases . Pay shipping and it's a pay it forward thing. Send me a address and I'll send it medium flat rate I have a half a pail of 40 s&w if interested also

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

Nice offer.
Yer no doubt going to a better 2a place...
Why not bring it to the new local guy?

Nice offer.
Yer no doubt going to a better 2a place...
Why not bring it to the new local guy?

Probably illegal transporting it across state lines. :flipoff2:

Fukkin Fukkinq
Bloomberg:mad3:
qoumo christie and thee like!
Been that bad for damn near a hunnert years:rolleyes:

I just can take so much with me and I have more than enough other crap

I was gonna start this and I forgot. Looking for .300 savage brass remington if possible. Ive got a bunch of brass I can trade off. 30-06, 30-30, .40, and some other stuff I need to go thru.

Last edited:
it's a shame to scrap it but I can't give it away . I thought someone would at least want the shell holders

How much is shipping (with and without the .40sw, sorry to be a PITA)? I'll can mail the cash or ??? Let me know... Thnx

Last edited:
it's a shame to scrap it but I can't give it away . I thought someone would at least want the shell holders

Id take it for shipping. I have the dies to reload all those calibers I just dont have the powder and primers.

Franken toy you asked first I have the rifle shells and cases in a medium flat rate box. It looks like $15 shipping. PM me with the address and you can pay pal my email Thanks

Franken toy you asked first I have the rifle shells and cases in a medium flat rate box. It looks like $15 shipping. PM me with the address and you can pay pal my email Thanks

Many apologies, I can NOT get my PM to work here. Please email me your info to me and I will email my shipping address.

EDIT----> I have left a message for the admin.

Last edited:
I have some 40 from the local po-po range left i have about 20# in a flat rate box ready to go flat rate should be $15 and change. Shoot a pm for my email .. There is more 40 that I will part with

Last edited:
Let me get a few flat rate boxes from the post office

Top Back Refresh