What's new

Bowing whistleblower “kills himsef”

Clearly, saying you're not going to kill yourself and if anything happens to me it wasn't a suicide, is just a cry for help because that's what all these guys say and they still kill themselves. :flipoff2:

Wouldn’t it have made sense for him to be suicided before depositions began?
Yes it would have. It would have also looked even worse IMO. Perhaps they were leaning on him to stop before it got to bad and day 2 was when he crossed that line. Logic and make sense are out the window. We are at Full Retard mode right now and its being to do steroids.

I just sent my buddy a text to see if he had any insider info.

Last edited:
CEO stepping down...

Even more important.......Stan got fired!!!

"In addition to these changes, Boeing Commercial Airplanes President and Chief Executive Officer Stan Deal will retire from the company and Stephanie Pope will lead our BCA business, effective today. I want to thank Stan for his many contributions and dedication since first joining our ranks 38 years ago, and for his tireless service as our BCA leader during an uncommonly difficult period for our company and for our industry."

What are the odds another whistle blower is dead?
Hillary owns stock in Boeing?
1714623075983.png

It's cool how they report incidents as if they have anything to do with who manufactured the aircraft

This will be a bit of a long post for how moronic it is for these wheels falling off...

I'm the Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Level 3 at work. When I'm not doing NDT things, I'm helping our A&P's at work. Dave is the mechanic I'm helping and James is mechanic 2 who is verifying each step is done correctly (Quality Assurance). Both have their A&P/IA. I'm just a ndtguy trying to play mechanic. :lmao:

We just performed a Main Landing Gear (MLG) wheel swap on the right side of one of our aircraft. Both tires needed swapped out. Each of us had a printed out procedure. My job was to read off the steps one by one for Dave who was swapping out the outboard wheel/tire. While he performed the steps, he was telling me the finer points of each step because he's done this many many times in his career. Also, his wheel was a little more complicated because he had the anti-skid setup on his side. I was going to perform the inner wheel/tire swap on the inboard side with his direction.

The washer/nut setup on the video below (roughly 2:10 minute mark) is a little different on their washer/nut that holds the wheel on (difference in a/c). In our procedure, we had to seat the wheel/bearings on at 300 lb-ft then back the nut off to 0 lb-ft and final torque is 150 lb-ft. Our washer and nut has holes in it. Once you're at 150 lb-ft, you have to align a pair of holes (tightening the nut) until one of the pairs align, then put the spring in the holes and wrap the spring around the space between the nut and the washer. This keeps the set from turning and the setup from coming loose. (I tried to find an image but I am limited for time this AM). Then just like the video, put the cap on and wire tie it.

My point is, after doing the swap, there is absolutely ZERO reason for this to ever happen. Seriously, United needs to get their maintenance to have a stand down safety brief.

Last edited:
So I’m the nondestructive testing (Ndt guy) level 3 at work but when I’m not doing my thing I help the A&P guys at work.

Tuesday I just helped change two main landing gear tires on a 737. Just in case, for those not in the industry, there are procedures for everything. A tire change requires two people and at least one acting as quality assurance to watch and verify each step.

Dave had me read the procedure to him step by step while James watched each step being performed. Since I have never performed a main landing gear (mlg) wheel/tire swap he was explaining thing as we went because I was going to change out the inner wheel with their help.

When you put the new whee

This will be a bit of a long post for how moronic it is for these wheels falling off...

I'm the Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Level 3 at work. When I'm not doing NDT things, I'm helping our A&P's at work. Dave is the mechanic I'm helping and James is mechanic 2 who is verifying each step is done correctly (Quality Assurance). Both have their A&P/IA. I'm just a ndtguy trying to play mechanic. :lmao:

We just performed a Main Landing Gear (MLG) wheel swap on the right side of one of our aircraft. Both tires needed swapped out. Each of us had a printed out procedure. My job was to read off the steps one by one for Dave who was swapping out the outboard wheel/tire. While he performed the steps, he was telling me the finer points of each step because he's done this many many times in his career. Also, his wheel was a little more complicated because he had the anti-skid setup on his side. I was going to perform the inner wheel/tire swap on the inboard side with his direction.

The washer/nut setup on the video below (roughly 2:10 minute mark) is a little different on their washer/nut that holds the wheel on (difference in a/c). In our procedure, we had to seat the wheel/bearings on at 300 lb-ft then back the nut off to 0 lb-ft and final torque is 150 lb-ft. Our washer and nut has holes in it. Once you're at 150 lb-ft, you have to align a pair of holes (tightening the nut) until one of the pairs align, then put the spring in the holes and wrap the spring around the space between the nut and the washer. This keeps the set from turning and the setup from coming loose. (I tried to find an image but I am limited for time this AM). Then just like the video, put the cap on and wire tie it.

My point is, after doing the swap, there is absolutely ZERO reason for this to ever happen. Seriously, United needs to get their maintenance to have a stand down safety brief.

When you hire unqualified people that have no desire to learn do things right (just give me the paycheck) to meet a quota....you get what you get.

S

I didn't see a huge deal made about the A320 of theirs that lost a fucking engine fairing two weeks ago, but yeah, united seems to be lacking lately.
in fact, they all seem to be lacking lately.

I didn't see it in here, but boeing is buying spirit so they can unfuck them I guess.
which is amusing because spirit makes shit for airbus and now airbus gonna have to go elsewhere.

Top Back Refresh