What's new

Bouncing Boob Thread

Its in the file name of the first one will scarlett posted. Searched it and found a nice long reddit
I dont even know how to say it

super difficult decision..

like the "red button" in Ren and Stimpy..

is it worth riskin stuff, just to see some boobies.. and what if they are great boobies.. ??

Y
There are only a couple days a year is wished I was sub 30 years old.

She makes today one of those days.
Ya but think it through more with your 30+ brain..... 22, you wind up shacked up with her cause its so good in the sack, she dont even know how to turn on a stove or drive a manual. She wants to play house with a ring starts fights for attention cause she's addicted to it, bangs a black guy and takes your shit.:emb::mr-t:

:flipoff2:

%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FcvKtMgtJktAyY%2Fgiphy.gif

Y

Ya but think it through more with your 30+ brain..... 22, you wind up shacked up with her cause its so good in the sack, she dont even know how to turn on a stove or drive a manual. She wants to play house with a ring starts fights for attention cause she's addicted to it, bangs a black guy and takes your shit.:emb::mr-t:

:flipoff2:

Lol

Half the reason I fell in love with Mrs roundhouse is she was driving a stick shift car when we met on a blind date .

And she could change a tire and use jumper cables , had a masters degree in mathematics , no drama And no crazy.

I was Shopping for a ring after the third date .

Top Back Refresh