Katee Owens Right?
Knowing the name sent me down a rabbit hole :smokin:
225ff70b4b4967500339730909eab945.bf6a751e.gif
katee-owens-gifs-2.3533d3f0.gif
katee-owen-dancing.2d5daea5.gif
katee-owen-sexy-kateelife-sexy.gif
tumblr_nvl6a1IF1G1uwz6bmo1_250.gif
tumblr_np7kebbv5P1uwz6bmo1_400.gif

No matter how hot a chick is, when do those stupid ass flailing choreographed dance moves, they look like dumb little preteenie cheerleaders walking around doing the same thing so everyone knows there a cheerleader. Such a fucking turn off.

No matter how hot a chick is, when do those stupid ass flailing choreographed dance moves, they look like dumb little preteenie cheerleaders walking around doing the same thing so everyone knows there a cheerleader. Such a fucking turn off.
if she was in front of you doing that I wood 🍆hope you wood 🍆enjoy the show, if not :rainbow::homer:
And that goes for all you :rainbow::homer: liking his post:flipoff2:

Last edited:
if she was in front of you doing that I wood 🍆hope you wood 🍆enjoy the show, if not :rainbow::homer:
And that goes for all you :rainbow::homer: liking his post:flipoff2:

I wasnt talking about girls dancing like the one you posted.

I was talking about the spazs doing those stupid teenie cheerleader moves. Some of us are attracted to grown women.
If drooling over women acting like prepubescent preteens turns you on you need to seek professional help. Personally i think men attracted to preteens should be fed feet first into chipper.

I was talking about the spazs doing those stupid teenie cheerleader moves. Some of us are attracted to grown women.
If drooling over women acting like prepubescent preteens turns you on you need to seek professional help. Personally i think men attracted to preteens should be fed feet first into chipper.
Yep quite the prepubescent preteen

355566974_1412022459648540_4013777351337284259_n.jpg

I don’t know what that hip swing cheek lift move is but I hope it never goes out of style.

Top Back Refresh