What's new

Bought this one for Xmas

We bought the Emeril Lagasse Air fryer for Christmas. It’s similar to that one, but no Alexa

We’ve used it for air frying fries, baking some stuff, and heating frozen snacks. Looking forward to doing other stuff with it :grinpimp:

Mrs made Hash Browns in the air fryer this morning. She shredded a couple fresh potatoes, added some seasoning then stuck them in the AF on the mesh rack (400 deg for around 16 min). Not bad, could use some tweaking

Nice and crispy around the edges :homer:

3C0B6152-A070-4BB0-8A40-CCC72E71A487.jpeg

(bad lighting, they weren’t that weird looking)

A couple of days ago I cut up some tenderloin steak into 1.5" cubes, threw 'em into a bowl with a little oil and steakspice and coated them well. Air fried for around 3 min at 400 and they came out a little more than rare. I'll be putting it into my appie platters from now on.

My wife really likes pork chops but only if they are very well done and crispy. She can make them exactly how she likes them in our air fryer. Perfect every time.

We use ours a lot for fries, onion rings, etc.

My wife really likes pork chops but only if they are very well done and crispy. She can make them exactly how she likes them in our air fryer. Perfect every time.

We use ours a lot for fries, onion rings, etc.

As in leathery-well done?

That's how my mom likes them.

My dad; however, likes them right at the 'juuust cooked enough' range. :eek: :laughing:

Did some boneless hot wings yesterday. They were already fully cooked.

450 degrees with fan on. 8 min, turn then 7 more min. Came out crunchy on the outside and juicy inside. Would recommend.

New Air Fryer came in yesterday, spent last night looking at recipes!

Found one for Fish and chips that will have to be tried soon

Top Back Refresh