What's new

Bone Stock Vs The crack

No fb at work but are you talking about the crack on Golden Spike? I walked it in a '98 IFS Frontier with just a rear locker. It's all about the line.

Someone along the lines of watching wheeling constantly, youtube started recomending me videos of these guys driving stock(ish) old willys and fully getting it. They're some of my favorite trail videos to watch.

There's a couple of different people posting the videos, but here's a good one:

No fb at work but are you talking about the crack on Golden Spike? I walked it in a '98 IFS Frontier with just a rear locker. It's all about the line.

A lot of Moab stuff is. For people who have never wheeled there, it's impossible to describe the traction. Shit that is utterly unclimbable in a Jeep or on a mountain bike is completely doable and at times shockingly easy in Moab. It's like driving or riding on sandpaper. Unreal traction.

Someone along the lines of watching wheeling constantly, youtube started recomending me videos of these guys driving stock(ish) old willys and fully getting it. They're some of my favorite trail videos to watch.

There's a couple of different people posting the videos, but here's a good one:

Want a funny cool starry bra? I got a recommendation to that channel of a willys restoration, turns out it was one that I bought off Ebay in college and stored in a barn for 12yrs, it was sold then sold again. The dude on that channel got it running and driving, it was pretty cool and kind of oddly emotional seeing him get a jeep running that my young dumb ass didnt. I had to do a triple take when I clicked on it! Of course it caught on fire LOL

Last edited:

He wheels with a guy I know in sand hollow, he's posted some videos of him trying all the hard lines. People don't realize that was how everybody got around Moab trails for over 20 years until other manufactureres got in the game and aftermarket companies popped up to beef things up. The trails are mostly the same as they were in the 40s and 50s when miners made them.

Top Back Refresh