What's new

Bobcat 853

Which cylinder is it? Mine has a standoff with hose ring on rear of lift cylinders but only the right side one I used.

20231123_105758.jpg
20231123_105856.jpg

Then the double line clamps which are on arm for lift and right side crossmember for tilt.

20231123_105928.jpg
20231123_105825.jpg

Also, I not sure on the lift arm ones but the tilt clamps is a bolt going into a welded nut in the crossmember. Not a stud or bolt welded to it secured by nut. Might double check to make sure it's not like that and you just gotta get a broken bolt out and replace it.

Also, I not sure on the lift arm ones but the tilt clamps is a bolt going into a welded nut in the crossmember. Not a stud or bolt welded to it secured by nut. Might double check to make sure it's not like that and you just gotta get a broken bolt out and replace it.
Thanks, yeah it's the one on the lift arms. I'm dumb and forgot about that when thinking about it last night. That was the reason I didn't just want to use a gear clamp, because it's a huge rectangle tube...

Was going to mount a winch on the roof of this thing, but decided against it for reasons and mounted to the boom instead. Beat a couple pieces of 1/4x1.5 inch flatbar to fit the shape of the boom, then drilled/tapped four 1/2 inch holes for the mount. Routed the cables with the hydraulics to a solenoid mounted above the battery.

Already used it to power lift the cab (lift spring is on order).

Tucked in nicely beside the hydraulic Q/C. Still easy to turn the clutch.

Mounted the control where it's easily accessible from inside and outside the cab. I can have my hand on the switch and the winch at the same time while standing.

PB233341.JPG
PB233342.JPG
PB233345.JPG
PB233347.JPG

Top Back Refresh