Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Next month????

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • November????

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • Bacon!

Votes: 37 53.6%

• Total voters
Biden is fucking brain dead already! That lap bitch is going to rule....MSM is fucking falling all over its self, blathering on about how bad the yellow man was..... FUCK EM!

Biden; I don't know if he is fucking "Sponge Bob Square Pants or Max Headroom".....:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
I doubt it's planned. It'll be whenever the first major fuck up or scandal occurs. Suddenly they'll acknowledge the dementia and he'll step aside and the media will act like he was some great President compared to Orange Man to drum up sympathy.

That or the same as above but at midterms to garner sympathy votes.

Or he falls and breaks a hip and the common flu gives him pneumonia and kills him.

I was thinking it was going to be before he was even sworn in but maybe they will wait a few months.

I have seen more articles about kamala harris in 2 days than melonia in 4 years

If DNC has its way, he will step down exactly at 2 years and 10 seconds so VP Harris gets almost 10 years.

If the Repubs are smart, they will rotate impeachment and 25th amendment every month until they get it done. Might as well continue the Dem's circus of the last four years.

*EDIT*
Actually if the Repubs were really smart, they would impeach VP Harris at the first moment possible. Force a more moderate Dem in. Then double dare the DNC to get after Pres Biden.

Last edited:
Year two... Sorry. It's going to be a long fucked up ride.

I believe it will be just after year two. I may be wrong but I read somewhere that if the VP takes over with less than half of a full term it doesnt count toward the two term limit.

With the protection he has, favorable media, I bet he makes it a full term.

Nancy already has plans on removing him if he refuses to step down due to mental/health issues.

Before the year is up he'll be gone.

Top Back Refresh