What's new

Biden says “they’ll shh it me” at Kenosha visit

Landslide

Red Skull Member
Member Number
fucked up the thread title :lmao:

Biden speaking started off talking about racial unrest, then as typical Biden way he rambles on about tax reform they’re planning and stopped short saying “they’ll shoot me” I guess if he goes to far. Very insensitive considering he’s they’re with the black family who’s member was shot by the police.

Biden 2020 :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rolleyes:

I heard that it was given to her by BLM of which she is a member. wonder what the question was

Almost like the left has put up a lame horse in the race so they can have election fraud outage and riots for another 4 years....

/
Creepy Joe is creepy

Biden was always a reasonably decent guy who had to stretch into cringe territory for liberals his entire career. Now he is stretching into looney Marxist territory.

Somewhere at the back end of Joe Biden's career is a middle-class kid who wanted to stand up for working class white guys, and now he is a marionette.

Marxism in a nut.

Biden was always a reasonably decent guy who had to stretch into cringe territory for liberals his entire career. Now he is stretching into looney Marxist territory.

Somewhere at the back end of Joe Biden's career is a middle-class kid who wanted to stand up for working class white guys, and now he is a marionette.

Marxism in a nut.

:lmao: it is friday....thanks

Evernoob - taking the revolutionary position of thinking career politicans are middle class and fight for the workers, while lock step agreeing with the establishment politicans! He a radical who challenges the norms!!:flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh