What's new

Biden Named !!

It would be great to see some slime ass politicians indicted in shit like this, either side Repub or Dem.

Too many people probably involved and too much money so it'll probably disappear

It would be great to see some slime ass politicians indicted in shit like this, either side Repub or Dem.

Too many people probably involved and too much money so it'll probably disappear

tough to say, the D's really want President Harris.

Could you imagine? She could be the First Black Vice-President and then be the First Indian (or asian or brown or whatever they are called these days) President! :angel:

Isn't this months old?

And how does this affect anything if it isn't even regarded as news from one of the so called "legitimate" news sources?

Isn't this months old?

And how does this affect anything if it isn't even regarded as news from one of the so called "legitimate" news sources?

it's many months old, I suspect. the reporter used the phrase "over the summer," so I'd put this in the April-June timeframe?

One can only hope! I hope they can make this stick and bannish him from the election process. C'MON TRUMP!

Don't you work in the oil/gas industry????

Do you hate your job that much? :confused:

Yes I do work in the fields of the gasses and oils....

I was referring to filling his back with knives other then cameltoes, why should she have all the fun!

Of course. Now that he will be president for at least a short time..... those guys are fawked....as will be the rest of us on the AOC list.:eek:

Yes I do work in the fields of the gasses and oils....

I was referring to filling his back with knives other then cameltoes, why should she have all the fun!

Of course. Now that he will be president for at least a short time..... those guys are fawked....as will be the rest of us on the AOC list.:eek:

On a list or not, we're all fucked

Top Back Refresh