What's new

Biden is either scared or sick...

Juztyn00

Logically Irrational
Member Number
They're going to do everything "virtually" for as long as they possibly can. That way they can tape delay it and edit all the stupid senile shit that old fuck says.

Yep, Trump made America self sufficient again, the world got pissed, so time to govern it down again. And putting that garbage in command will do it for sure......

I think he forgot, unless they already assigned someone that task, waking him up every morning to tell him who and where he is.

I’m just hoping Joe and his cronies continue their 47 year streak of doing NOTHING. Literally 4 years of absolutely nothing would be great.

But, I’m still holding out hope that if there is an insurmountable amount of evidence of fraud that it will be handled accordingly and justly.

I’m just hoping Joe and his cronies continue their 47 year streak of doing NOTHING. Literally 4 years of absolutely nothing would be great.

But, I’m still holding out hope that if there is an insurmountable amount of evidence of fraud that it will be handled accordingly and justly.

god damn i hope you're right

Misunderstanding careful, sane, and intelligent choices again I see. Hiding, scared, unmanly, weak... these are the word choices of typical beta males.
Sorry guys, being "a man" today is not what it was during caveman times. Thank God.

Misunderstanding careful, sane, and intelligent choices again I see. Hiding, scared, unmanly, weak... these are the word choices of typical beta males.
Sorry guys, being "a man" today is not what it was during caveman times. Thank God.

Men can be women and women can be anything, but men can't be men. Oh, and go fuck yerself :flipoff:

:lmao:

considering all the attacks against trump you've levied, this is just excellent

Ever seen the The Wizard of Oz? Bumbling old man behind the curtain is a trope, and not one that should be actively strived for in a leader.

Biden is hiding, scared, and weak. A winner would being doing victory laps right now, Biden is sick and declining rapidly. They know they are getting to the point that they can't pump him full of chemicals and make it through a full cohesive speech in public. I doubt he does a live audience speech ever again.

What you just said is the most insanely idiotic thing I've ever heard. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it.

Inauguration will be virtual... https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/15/bid...-urge-americans-to-participate-from-home.html

A. Either he will have to prerecord it in studio settings because he couldn't make it through a public speech or

B. He is scared that there will be more Trump supporters on the Mall than his people or

C. both.

What a joke. Covid won't go anywhere under Biden, he must have it to hide.

C. for sure

B. alone would put a huge smile on my face and give great pleasure.

So today's man is a limp wristed pussy like you?

Well it could have something to do with their social distancing narative.

Their "Trump lost by a landslide and you should get over it" narrative needs boosted by all those 80M showing up at the National Mall more than the "Covid is Death" narrative. No one believes either.

they did nothing in 47 years but raise taxes.

Top Back Refresh