What's new

Best way to remove the bed ?

PAE

🚨 King of the Who ?🚨
Member Number
Loc
🚨
Somewhat looks like the bed was made from a shipping container (AKA a Can) they were once called when I drove container freight.

evernoob

Reactionary
Member Number
Ya'll seen the 11'8" bridge videos? Its in NC and gets clipped by trucks almost daily. Years worth of videos.

https://youtu.be/9k319Qfm01A

I like how they built a beefy truss across the road at 11' 8" to protect the bridge, but after decades of 2x weekly crashes, no one has lowered the road or raised the bridge. It's a RR bridge and lowering the road would cost a city a lot of money, so fuck it. China infrastructure.

The South in a nutshell.

TatonkaII

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
SC
That bridge in NC is classic.

OP, you need a break from that website, lol.

SomeGuy

Awesome, Busted.
Member Number
Loc
Canada
I like how they built a beefy truss across the road at 11' 8" to protect the bridge, but after decades of 2x weekly crashes, no one has lowered the road or raised the bridge. It's a RR bridge and lowering the road would cost a city a lot of money, so fuck it. China infrastructure.

The South in a nutshell.

They just did some work to add a few more inches this past year.

The RR to raise would take miles of track/grading work and there is sewer under the road that can't be re-sloped or it wouldn't drain.

PAE

🚨 King of the Who ?🚨
Member Number
Loc
🚨
Sounds like piss poor planning on everyones part.

They just did some work to add a few more inches this past year.

The RR to raise would take miles of track/grading work and there is sewer under the road that can't be re-sloped or it wouldn't drain.