What's new

Best pre-transition, most excellent purchases

stjames151

RIP 2/1/2023
Member Number
Loc
Right behind you
So we know some gun types are on the block. Not sure what happens when they (dems) figure out that there are millions of home built lowers that will never conform.

ammunition has always been key, that is why it is so important that the CA and other ammo bans need to be overturned.

Ammo is easier to go after then guns.
Unfortunately, taxes are easier to assess then pass legislation to ban guns and ammo.

80% lowers are a great option. I wish i had purchased a shit ton of them.

Reloading supplies got hammered in COVID. If you can find primers in stock let me know.

Guns are nice, but food is where I have been concentrating, I have bought as much ammo as I can afford, I just wish I had a better source of water other than the city wells

Ammunition has been non existent around here for most of the year. Everything had just finally gotten back to normal in 2019 after the Dems fucking everything up in 08. Only for it to get jacked up again by the dumbass Dems. Winchester actually sold bulk barrels of 5.56 at ammo, 14,000 rounds for $7,000 bucks plus shipping. They sold out the first day. 50 cents a round for FMJ bulk is absurd but it’s almost unobtainable even at that. Who’s buying all that? The Dems who just found out for the first time why the second amendment is so important

So we know some gun types are on the block. Not sure what happens when they (dems) figure out that there are millions of home built lowers that will never conform.

Reloading supplies.

They'll go after the ammunition along with the the scary guns.

ammunition has always been key, that is why it is so important that the CA and other ammo bans need to be overturned.

Ammo is easier to go after then guns.
Unfortunately, taxes are easier to assess then pass legislation to ban guns and ammo.

80% lowers are a great option. I wish i had purchased a shit ton of them.

No, it's not ammo, lowers, or anything else fun-market like that.

The Dems went after being able to use your gun to defend yourself. Good luck being popular enough to raise $2,000,000 to bail yourself out of jail on a clear self-defense shoot while the guy who assaulted you with a pistol gets nothing more than a police interview.

You all should put your money into a retainer. Much better investment. $4,000/yr?

I never hear you monkeys talking about insurance either. Isn't there self-defense gun insurance?

All this "Duh Dems are gonna take are gunz!!!!1!!!111!!" is nothing more than a marketing scam.

>Federal Ammo executives rubbing their hands and grinning.

The Dems went after being able to use your gun to defend yourself. Good luck being popular enough to raise $2,000,000 to bail yourself out of jail on a clear self-defense shoot while the guy who assaulted you with a pistol gets nothing more than a police interview.

You all should put your money into a retainer. Much better investment. $4,000/yr?

I never hear you monkeys talking about insurance either. Isn't there self-defense gun insurance?

All this "Duh Dems are gonna take are gunz!!!!1!!!111!!" is nothing more than a marketing scam.

USCCA provides insurance in the event you need to use a gun to defend yourself.

Reloading supplies.

They'll go after the ammunition along with the the scary guns.
They will go after powder and supplies at the same time. This isn’t a viable alternative to factory ammo.

USCCA provides insurance in the event you need to use a gun to defend yourself.

insurance is a scam as well as fraud.

Yeah because I'm not seeing an insurance policy that covers $2,000,000 bail, +attorney fees, +lost time, +lost job, +ostracism

It's pretty clear ya'lls gun problems ain't lack of lowers and ammunition :laughing:

Dipshits keep enriching gun businesses then you and yours do the time.

I feel like 1960s black civil rights activist. :shaking: You guys are 1950s black people. I'm not exaggerating or trying to troll.

You are all socially weak/nonexistant and NOBODY is catering to you except for encouraging you to buy more shit you can't use.

What do black people call stupid low ignorant black people? There's a word for it, can't think of what it is.... 'Triggers' or something? That's what you guys are.

Yeah because I'm not seeing an insurance policy that covers $2,000,000 bail, +attorney fees, +lost time, +lost job, +ostracism

It's pretty clear ya'lls gun problems ain't lack of lowers and ammunition :laughing:

Dipshits keep enriching gun businesses then you and yours do the time.

I feel like 1960s black civil rights activist. :shaking: You guys are 1950s black people. I'm not exaggerating or trying to troll.

You are all socially weak/nonexistant and NOBODY is catering to you except for encouraging you to buy more shit you can't use.

What do black people call stupid low ignorant black people? There's a word for it, can't think of what it is.... 'Triggers' or something? That's what you guys are.

i have plenty of uses for more ammunition and guns :flipoff2:

black people don't just call stupid people ******s , that may have been some origin implications of the use, but ya know, modern times and such are pretty far from appropriate use.

I think the nearest thing to insurance that i might actually purchase would be a large umbrella policy, but no i'm not concerned about $2M in bail. i'd just as soon sit in prison for the duration and demand a quick date.

i'm happy to enrich gun and ammo business'

Ammunition has been non existent around here for most of the year. Everything had just finally gotten back to normal in 2019 after the Dems fucking everything up in 08. Only for it to get jacked up again by the dumbass Dems. Winchester actually sold bulk barrels of 5.56 at ammo, 14,000 rounds for $7,000 bucks plus shipping. They sold out the first day. 50 cents a round for FMJ bulk is absurd but it’s almost unobtainable even at that. Who’s buying all that? The Dems who just found out for the first time why the second amendment is so important

It sells out every time they get it in, since right before Obummer took office and if people haven't bought ammo before now they're fucked

Some of us live where we have Castle Doctrine. Louisiana considers your car an extension of your house, so you don't need a reason to have a loaded gun in your vehicle.

Don't lump everyone together, some of use are still free.

Some of us live where we have Castle Doctrine. Louisiana considers your car an extension of your house, so you don't need a reason to have a loaded gun in your vehicle.

You know I'm going to go Patriot on you right?
  • If some (most) of us aren't free, then none of us are
  • We must hang to together, or we will surely hang separately

Technically, thats incorrect. Its allowed because it is not expressly prohibited by law.

Living in a free state is awesome though, we can have a loaded weapon in our vehicle concealed or not. Makes no difference.

You know I'm going to go Patriot on you right?
  • If some (most) of us aren't free, then none of us are
  • We must hang to together, or we will surely hang separately

I fully agree with that. It is coming down to us against them. The Left doesn't just think people shouldn't have guns, they think the people who have them are defective.

They will go after powder and supplies at the same time. This isn’t a viable alternative to factory ammo.

Anybody in Kalifornistan should already be stocked. They tried a few years ago with a crazy "public safety tax" but Moonbeam vetoed it, but only for "vague language." That's when I started collecting scrap lead.

What they are going to do is to get a bunch of Ted's and Timothy's off the porch. Why use a gun thats not very efficient....

Top Back Refresh