Beatdown in BFE

No way

Viking Mothfukle
Member Number
Loc
Under the bus
Ultra4racing.com/live

4400s on in half an hour. Should be interesting on that tight course :smokin:

I'm watching through Youtube. Has been the most stable feed for me.

20 sec start increments should make for a stacked race course

They're going fast on the rock ledges than on the open course. This is way more exciting than Lemans though. There's like 3 engines in the LMP classes.

They're going fast on the rock ledges than on the open course.

Its hard to tell from the camera angles, but I think there are VW sized boulders in various spots on the "open" course. Hitting one of those at speed is sure to end your day. And it will surely hurt!

Its hard to tell from the camera angles, but I think there are VW sized boulders in various spots on the "open" course. Hitting one of those at speed is sure to end your day. And it will surely hurt!

No, there are huge obstacles and discontinuities and they'd be going airborne haha. Just commenting that the course is pretty severe.

Are they showing the short coursing? Or are we supposed to pretend that doesn’t dictate most the races outcomes?

Are they showing the short coursing? Or are we supposed to pretend that doesn’t dictate most the races outcomes?

Curious about this as well since I was wondering why some people were struggling to make it through hard obstacles during KOH this year while others were just flying by on bypass roads above the canyon bottom :confused:

Oh, that kind of short coursing! :homer:

If thats the case, thats just fucked up. :mad3:

So U4 isn't all rainbows and unicorn farts like they want you to believe. Funny, because I got that vibe when I read the 4400 championship thread a few weeks ago.

Thats a great way to ruin a racing series.

Top Back Refresh