What's new

Banning

Splib

Rusty Spoons
Member Number
Loc
Marsh
Not the town in the California desert. Just a short while ago, this site went dead. I got 404 msg when I selected my login. Justa thought. Was that at the exact time in the space-time continuum that Austin closed the Gonzalez Burrito brothers boners cornhole thread ? Is there a black hole in the clod cloud here ??

Not the town in the California desert. Just a short while ago, this site went dead. I got 404 msg when I selected my login. Justa thought. Was that at the exact time in the space-time continuum that Austin closed the Gonzalez Burrito brothers boners cornhole thread ? Is there a black hole in the clod cloud here ??

Banning is a desolate place! I always pray I can float to Cabazon on fumes. :flipoff2:

What?

if you have a pic of you in the internet ... I don't give a shit if people use it. Thats not impersonating you. It's no diffrent than somebody using a sports figure or model as their avatar.

Straight impersonating somebody is another story ...

I thought that was settled with the PPB Nonsense a while ago that it wasn't going to be allowed .:confused:

It was funny as hell though.:lmao:

I thought that was settled with the PPB Nonsense a while ago that it wasn't going to be allowed .:confused:

It was funny as hell though.:lmao:

Just like the fake VS mocking account ... The account created in his fathers name has been banned and those posts deleted. If somebody with his pic starts pretending to be him .. that'd be an issue.

That what you're talking about?

Just like the fake VS mocking account ... The account created in his fathers name has been banned and those posts deleted. If somebody with his pic starts pretending to be him .. that'd be an issue.

That what you're talking about?

Yup , I get it but you have to admit that was some funny shit .:lmao:

Austin !! I was joking the entire time. I recall very well some troll account and the furor it caused. Not trying to be a jerk. Splib is Splib, and shit :flipoff2:

That said, I used my Gonzalez avatar after my initial post when I saw another member use it. Hope it's OK and there is no misunderstanding. There WAS a bizarre site block about the time you closed the Gonzalez thread in the Park. That was the subject actually . . . . . :)

Austin !! I was joking the entire time. I recall very well some troll account and the furor it caused. Not trying to be a jerk. Splib is Splib, and shit :flipoff2:

That said, I used my Gonzalez avatar after my initial post when I saw another member use it. Hope it's OK and there is no misunderstanding. There WAS a bizarre site block about the time you closed the Gonzalez thread in the Park. That was the subject actually . . . . . :)

lies! take your place in the band like a man!

hope you can play the cowbell :flipoff2:

b55355554ce5aab070a035e2825b2586.gif

I banned the user, removed all the posts and flushed the cache. If you hit it at the right moment I suppose you could get a error while it was rebuilding but it's typically pretty fast.

Hi. Late to the party. What'd I miss?

I got a blow job in banning in 1983. I was playing guitar for a guy named Jake York.... we played 4 nights at some god forsaken club in Banning... the lucky club.. something like that.. I was 23... saw a nice looking 30 something lady with a dude on thursday night.. she came back alone friday night and the rest of the weekend I was the trailer hitch and she swallowed the chrome.. I should have MOVED to Banning.

Top Back Refresh