What's new

IN Ax15 bellhousing

MuntCuffin

Upgrayedded user
Member Number
Loc
Farm lands and horse's asses
Need a bellhousing for an ax15, 4.0 bolt pattern, and external slave.

Got rid of mine when I swapped it behind the 2.5, now I needs it again to swap in a tdi. :homer: :emb:

Will pay for shipping if needed.

I don't do PayPal, venmo, all that crap. I can mail you a money order and you can ship it when you get it.

Shit, I cut up a 4.0 one for my TDI swap. Still have a 2.5 one though :flipoff2:

20221014_171842.jpg

How you like the tdi swap? Alh or ahu?
ALH, I'll let you know in a couple years when I get it drivable :lmao:

I had a Beetle for a DD with the same motor. Stock its ok, got a stage 1 tune on it and it was way more fun. I have a bigger turbo and injectors for the Sami motor. Will also do head studs then turn that fucker up.

Car-part.com sometimes I forget what a valuable tool that website is . 2 weeks ago my Dad was driving to Florida and hit something in the road in the middle of the night . He had to towed to Magee ms and got a hotel for the night . The next day he bought a tire and discovered the wheel was busted . He called me frantic not knowing what to do . I punched in the zip code and within 15 minutes had a wheel purchased and he had an Uber taking him to a local salvage yard with a wheel . He was back on the road in record time . I recently used it for the exact same situation also each time it was cheaper than screwing with Craigslist or marketplace or whatever .

Car-part.com sometimes I forget what a valuable tool that website is . 2 weeks ago my Dad was driving to Florida and hit something in the road in the middle of the night . He had to towed to Magee ms and got a hotel for the night . The next day he bought a tire and discovered the wheel was busted . He called me frantic not knowing what to do . I punched in the zip code and within 15 minutes had a wheel purchased and he had an Uber taking him to a local salvage yard with a wheel . He was back on the road in record time . I recently used it for the exact same situation also each time it was cheaper than screwing with Craigslist or marketplace or whatever .
I looked last night, there's one 90 miles away. Just gotta find time for me and the misses to go on an afternoon cruise. As long as the combines are rollin', hard to make that happen. Trying to line up a winter project.

ALH, I'll let you know in a couple years when I get it drivable :lmao:

I had a Beetle for a DD with the same motor. Stock its ok, got a stage 1 tune on it and it was way more fun. I have a bigger turbo and injectors for the Sami motor. Will also do head studs then turn that fucker up.
Going mechanical or swapping over the electronics, too?

Top Back Refresh