What's new

ATF efile form 4

Aisin

Grumpy old fuck
Member Number
Anyone tried it yet? Was planning on buying a can via Efile but my FFL said they are already having problems.

yeah got a email tonight saying they are having issue and having to transfer to a new server/tech thing. I have been considering it as well.

ObamaCare worked perfectly EXCEPT for all of the computer problems as well (or so I'm led to believe). My confidence is low.. :laughing:

763A744F-059E-4FE4-BB09-B5B76006B243.jpeg
8290AAEC-7826-4926-827C-30A68AC296D1.jpeg

Just efiled this bitch. 2 to 3 months hopefully.

I get notifications from ATF, like when they're going to do server maintenance, and such, and can log into my account, but get zero response when I attempt to check on the progress of my second can. I filed for two cans back in April of last year, and got the .30 approved last October, but the .22 can is still in limbo, and like I said, I can find no record of it in my online ATF account.

Any suggestions, beyond blowing up the ATF?

I put 2 cans in jail 2 weeks ago. Silencer shop shows them, ATF doesn't have anything.

Typical government. :mad3:

I get notifications from ATF, like when they're going to do server maintenance, and such, and can log into my account, but get zero response when I attempt to check on the progress of my second can. I filed for two cans back in April of last year, and got the .30 approved last October, but the .22 can is still in limbo, and like I said, I can find no record of it in my online ATF account.

Any suggestions, beyond blowing up the ATF?

they are way into july 2022 approvals. i got my March 2022 can back in December. i would be calling the NFA number ASAP. then i would be calling my congressman and senator.

I put 2 cans in jail 2 weeks ago. Silencer shop shows them, ATF doesn't have anything.

Typical government. :mad3:

Form 4s will not show on your eforms account. Form 1 will. the transfer is apparently tied to the dealer account. but oh well.

One of the local FFLs said they are getting Nov and Dec 2022 submittals coming back now.

I picked up a can yesterday, approved 4/5/23, it was submitted 7/31/22. Another guy in the shop picking up two cans said he waited ~ 10 months.

Nothing like the .gov to take longer to process some paperwork than it takes to create a child start to finish…

MOTHERFUCKERS! :mad3::mad3::mad3:

No record of any cans in my account, no approved, no pending, no disapproved, nada, zilch. And I just talked to my FFL and he's not seeing any record of it pending, so he looks in the approved tab for another customer, and viola, there's the approval for my .22lr can...from 11/25/22. He received no notice of approval, nor did I.

At least I can pick it up now. :shaking:

Top Back Refresh