What's new

Asshole Meter?

Read my first post.

If I can't be peer banned, I don't give a fuck, just want some clarification. This is the e-version of controlling your neighbor. My posts are my yard, don't look at if you don't like it. Giving infractions because you don't like it is cvnty. Especially for my username, fuck you, you anonymous bitch whoever you are.:laughing:

If you want revenge or just make the system pointless, just make anonymous accounts and start striking other people.

Only a mod or admin can physically ban you. If you actually end up with all 10 strikes, it's not automatic band.

Yeah, but apparently I am losing features on the site because of strikes. You're down here with me, do you have the ability to give others infractions or see yours? If I lost that, what else isn't working for me because of anonymous snowflake cvnts?

Just asking. If all I've lost is the stupid infraction/reputation shit, who cares, I'll wear that shit like a badge of honor.

Man did i need to laugh today. Thanks all, this thread delivers.

I just gave one to Paragon.:garfield:

photo7238.jpg

Read that, it just talks about likes/going up. How do you go down? What features does it affect? Do we get banned when we hit bottom? Why can't I see any infractions against me? Why can't I give one?

Just curious. I'm not on any other forums or Facebook and have no experience with such systems of "peering".

i have liked this post to increase your fame and infraction ratio. you will be famous soon :flipoff2:

minor side advantage to having 29k posts? It will be decades, if ever, before my reputation bar can be influenced :lmao: dislike away on my posts, bitch :flipoff2:

Sorry I asked. Just wanted to know what I'm up against here, and it's also concerning that I'm being grouped with evernoob, action fab, trampas, and other unsavory characters.

Trampas got stikes? He must not have sucked to completion.

On a related note.

What does a girls asshole and a 9v battery have in common?

If you look them long enough you are bound to put your tongue on it.

Yeah, but apparently I am losing features on the site because of strikes. You're down here with me, do you have the ability to give others infractions or see yours? If I lost that, what else isn't working for me because of anonymous snowflake cvnts?

Just asking. If all I've lost is the stupid infraction/reputation shit, who cares, I'll wear that shit like a badge of honor.

You haven't lost anything, mods & admins give infractions. Forum users can only give likes. The two grey bits you got mean people like your posts..... you got street cred.

It must be for the laughs in this thread :flipoff2:

I just gave you an infraction, so you can explore that whole thing, you'll probably get a notice about it. I'll remove it once you're satisfied.... maybe :grinpimp:

You haven't lost anything, mods & admins give infractions. Forum users can only give likes. The two grey bits you got mean people like your posts..... you got street cred.

I just gave you an infraction, so you can explore that whole thing, you'll probably get a notice about it. I'll remove it once you're satisfied.... maybe :grinpimp:

:laughing:

So I went up, not down lol?

As far as infractions-

What does this say?

"Dear Ted_Kaczynski, You have received an infraction at irate4x4. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s) ------- Demo Infraction. Behave ya tool ------- This infraction is worth 1 point(s), 0 reputation penalty and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire."

photo7244.png

Last edited:
So I went up, not down lol?

As far as infractions-

What does this say?

"Dear Ted_Kaczynski, You have received an infraction at irate4x4. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s) ------- Demo Infraction. Behave ya tool ------- This infraction is worth 1 point(s), 0 reputation penalty and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire."

Are ye satisfied, matey?

Top Back Refresh