What's new

ArTi54N lasted 5 weeks without internet

ArTi54N

YouTuber
Member Number
Loc
Republic of the Rio Grande
and still can't think of a good post title

so 5 weeks ago, I had a severe computer crash.. luckily 99% of the hard drives were backed up, however that other 1% included a video project I had already spent 50-75 hrs on.. I guess I'm sorta over it now.. but this was minor compared to other stuff that happened that week..

I got super suicidal for a week or so.. logging in was not that important to me..

I still haven't logged in to Facebook yet, having issues with passwords..

I figured out that I can recover my most used email, by getting my college email working.. and I think the college will be able to call me to verify who I am, on Monday

someone close loaned me this laptop.. it looks like I will be getting a laptop for myself soon

I'm looking forward to reading what ya'll have said about the new Bronco..

Who bailed you out and how much was it? When's the pre-trial conference?

Take all your computer hardware to closest police station. Have them have a looksie maybe they can help? Make sure they have all your passwords etc.

Suicidal over a computer?

Only time I ever felt suicidal was when I got arm pump before I got a nut jerking off. I pushed through though.

Never give up

by getting my college email

skeptical-kid.jpg

Have you considered asking for a refund? :laughing:

Some people's internet usage should be supervised. Damn man, you should really ensure you're getting the professional help you need in real life.

and still can't think of a good post title

so 5 weeks ago, I had a severe computer crash..

So, you went missing about the same time as Action Fab? Someone started a welfare check on AF a couple weeks ago. I don't think anyone knew you were missing.

moving on...

Saw this walk around style video of a truck for sale on the other site and thought ArtI4n should take notes. Overall a catchy little well put togeather video

https://youtu.be/z-raZ2C2e_Q

obviously amature but something like this would make your lowrider videos more watchable.

there is one big problem with that video.. it's parked in a museum parking lot
when I make 4x4 videos, at least the vehicles are off-roading

however, I did like the over all appearance of the Range Rover

there is one big problem with that video.. it's parked in a museum parking lot
when I make 4x4 videos, at least the vehicles are off-roading

however, I did like the over all appearance of the Range Rover

I believe I used it as an example for how your lowrider videos could look better... those cars are parked in a parking lot. That particular video was part of his for sale add. He has many of it also 4 wheeling.

Anyhow, glad your doing better.

On second thought, if I dedicated that much time a hobby I fucking sucked at, never improved upon, and constantly got shit for being so terrible at, I'd probably think about offing myself as well.

Top Back Refresh