What's new

Arizona freedom?

JolietJames

Member Number
This just in...

photo54466.png

Like anyone listens to that Cold Stone creamery flunkee? Fawk that clown... I have been going to and fro without restrictions from the git go. So have 98%of the businesses up here largely ignored the idiot...

The pool halls have required them the entire time since they serve alcohol and younger crowds.
I can now get back to playing so it's big news for me.

Agreed about Ducifer though. Do not like.

We went to several restaurants 4 of July weekend in Lakeside last year and no one said a word about me wearing a mask

Tucsons worthless dumb c¥Nt of a mayor...
https://www.kgun9.com/news/coronavi...der-tucsons-mask-mandate-will-remain-in-place

she was a real estate agent and needs to protect me from the evil -19’s

Too bad the recall was missed by a handful of signatures :stirthepot:

I'll take anything that resembles a win at this point.

What? and I cruised through Show Low Saturday on our motorcycling adventure and sat down had lunch and a few drinks no masks- no other patrons did either. Was shockingly 'normal'.

Too bad the recall was missed by a handful of signatures :stirthepot:

I'll take anything that resembles a win at this point.

What? and I cruised through Show Low Saturday on our motorcycling adventure and sat down had lunch and a few drinks no masks- no other patrons did either. Was shockingly 'normal'.

Yah, we were more or less sheltered from the entirety of the BS.... except for Panda Express. Fawk that place. I was chucked and had the police called. They showed up and chuckled with me in the parking lot for a bit...:usa:

I'm visiting family in AZ next week. This is great news for me! Only in the largest cities in our region are even the large chain corporate policies enforced. Any independent restaurant I like that asks for masks I will do it as they are just trying to keep the 'Karens' at bay. I know all the ones I frequent aren't genuinely worried about this shit. They do plenty of cleaning, and some of them have spaced some tables out a little, but that's it. You really do have to go to the city to a chain to be forced into anything. I also don't give 2 :flipoff2: if you want to wear a mask. Do what you want, and I'll do what I want.

I'm visiting family in AZ next week. This is great news for me! Only in the largest cities in our region are even the large chain corporate policies enforced. Any independent restaurant I like that asks for masks I will do it as they are just trying to keep the 'Karens' at bay. I know all the ones I frequent aren't genuinely worried about this shit. They do plenty of cleaning, and some of them have spaced some tables out a little, but that's it. You really do have to go to the city to a chain to be forced into anything. I also don't give 2 :flipoff2: if you want to wear a mask. Do what you want, and I'll do what I want.

Even before Douchey's proclamation, most restaurants were open, they asked you wear a mask till you get to your table then you're OK to take it off. :rolleyes: Same here, tables more widely spaced and lots of delivery services.

Even before Douchey's proclamation, most restaurants were open, they asked you wear a mask till you get to your table then you're OK to take it off. :rolleyes: Same here, tables more widely spaced and lots of delivery services.

Dumbest shit ever. Most people would wear one to be seated, maybe 10% put one on to leave. 95% of our stores stopped even asking months before the order was lifted. None ask and only a handful still have a sign up now.

So much for “it’s the businesses decision and you should honor their request” if the govt hadn’t mandated it, nobody would have required a mask.

About damn time. Businesses will keep requiring them though.

Hopefully not all. People that are sane will gravitate to ones that don't and the market can sort out the winners and losers. I won't patronize somewhere that forces a mask when I can walk across the street or drive one more block and not be pestered.

Pool hall already said they will not be enforcing the masks so I'm good to go.
I'm fucking sick of the maskers stating they are following the science when EVERY study shows they don't work.

Irony of using the word “freedom” when describing the will of the Governor isn’t lost on me....

Yes, which explains my ? in the title.
Total freedom was not lost however because I never had to wear a mask.

Several places I’ve been too over the last couple of days are making it optional on wearing a mask...it’s hilarious to see the sheeple react to folks not wearing masks. One restaurant I know has told several customers to leave if you don’t like it.

Just went to home depot. Didn't notice any dirty looks toward my wife or me for not wearing masks. Sadly, only about 5% of the people were not wearing one.

Most places I have been still have mask requests posted on the front door.

I am banned from my local ups store.

:rolleyes:
I made good and damn sure of that...... michigan is full of dumb ****z....with penis attachments....might go to utah for work so it would be nice to see the ngs loose there....

Most places I have been still have mask requests posted on the front door.

Been to several places today all of them had signs asking or requiring mask use but no employees said anything to either of us for not wearing one.

Top Back Refresh