What's new

AR10 build vs. PSA Complete

I built this 7.62x51 for my father-in-law back in '17, I used what looks to be a pretty similar upper as the one you're looking at. Mother-in-law, brother-in-law, and us all chipped in together, and I pieced it together for him. It's basically all PSA parts. It was about $150 cheaper piecemealing it together back then.

He's harvested several pigs & whitetails with it. He stuck some flavor of Nikon M-Tactical scope on it. He doesn't usually smile in photos, but he was pretty happy about this.

23157187_10103113928933457_1550593551189469639_o.jpg
I like the tobacco basket on the wall.

I like the tobacco basket on the wall.
Thanks, it's an old South Carolina Tobacco Association basket, some friends from South Carolina gave us, we've got a lot of antique furniture and decor. It's got a few broken slats, but it's still pretty intact and original.

Jewels is the decorator, she sticks a wreath in the middle of it and covers it in Christmas cards this time of year. She's been doing that for years and recently saw a Southern Living or Country Living magazine cover of someone doing just that. Who knew she was a trend setter. :laughing:

I ought to look for one around here. As a kid they were all over. They got replaced by subdivisions of yuppies.

Late to the party for the .308 discussion, but I built one(SR25) to hide money during a divorce. It shoots sweet and has all the jazzy parts, but I'd just buy off the shelf unless you just want to sink cash into something that will end up poking the same holes.

Gun came in today, first impressions are good, really tight tolerances, Trigger is SWEET. Once I add my setup on it I'll give it a try in a few weeks and report back.

P.S. ODIN Atlas muzzle devices came in today too.:smokin:... Early Christmas for Archer

I would be interested in, just for my own edification, how much does it weigh...

Top Back Refresh