What's new

Anyone use an air frier?

dntsdad

Central California
Member Number
Loc
Central California
i dont cook a whole lot but that is because I am terrible at it and thus I eat like shit. I want to change that.

Thinking about getting one of these for chicken, fish, vegies, turkey bacon, etc.

Anyone use them regularly? Advice, recommendations?

Wife has one, loves it. Takes a bit of getting used to. The cooking times are a bit different than a reg oven.

I use mine fairly regularly for fries and chicken wings, Tastes better than baking but not quite as good as deep frying. Trade off for being cleaner and marginally more healthy.

I think it's impossible for this place to keep repeating itself. I think it's impossible for this place to keep repeating itself.

I can't spell cook, but my wife loves her new Brevelle. She has owned three differnt brands. She says this one wins more than Trump.

I bought this one.

It's just me here so not sure I need the most giant one.

71-DMor7OiL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I bought this one.

It's just me here so not sure I need the most giant one.

Get the biggest one that's not going to be inconvenient to store. I went medium for the same reason you wrote, but def wish I'd have gone bigger. I've used my oven like once since I bought mine back in like March.

i dont cook a whole lot but that is because I am terrible at it and thus I eat like shit. I want to change that.

Thinking about getting one of these for chicken, fish, vegies, turkey bacon, etc.

Anyone use them regularly? Advice, recommendations?

What the fuck is turkey bacon? Are you Muslim?
:flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh