What's new

Anyone in on Dogecoin?

I sold when I thought it was still dipping yesterday. Rebought later last night. Should have just held. :lmao::lmao::lmao: Still up for the day.

Suckers!!!:flipoff2:
601,473 DOGE and HOLDING!!!

Attachments

• doge.jpg
    doge.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 130
I tried. Binance has suspended the Canadian dollar from transactions, so I have to buy in via shakepay, then transfer...they sent a confirmation email to the email I had when I opened my bank account...15 years ago. It's not the email I use for banking, but somehow that's what came up on the other end. I haven't used it for 10+ years. Can't get it back. So now I seem to have a chunk of cash floating around inacessible...and I can't get rich on internet money.

I'm just trying to figure out when to cash in my chips. The fundamentals of DOGE suck. There's no cap and 10k new coins are issued every hour. That's not sustainable. It was never meant to be sustainable. It's a joke. It always was a joke. The other arguably even bigger issue is that a ridiculous percentage of DOGE is held by only a handful of people. All it takes is for one of these whales to cash in their coins and it completely kicks the leg out from under the chair.

It's riding one helluva hype train and I'm glad I got in early, but I'm sure not planning to hold long-term. If it surges hard after this SNL appearance I'll probably cash in.

Pick a
I'm just trying to figure out when to cash in my chips. The fundamentals of DOGE suck. There's no cap and 10k new coins are issued every hour. That's not sustainable. It was never meant to be sustainable. It's a joke. It always was a joke. The other arguably even bigger issue is that a ridiculous percentage of DOGE is held by only a handful of people. All it takes is for one of these whales to cash in their coins and it completely kicks the leg out from under the chair.

It's riding one helluva hype train and I'm glad I got in early, but I'm sure not planning to hold long-term. If it surges hard after this SNL appearance I'll probably cash in.
Number now and stick with it. Im thinking it surges past a dollar and then corrects back to .40s and slowly climbs over the next few years

Pick a

Number now and stick with it. Im thinking it surges past a dollar and then corrects back to .40s and slowly climbs over the next few years
That's what I plan to do today. Crunch the numbers and figure out what my number is. I'd like to come out of this with a new Jeep. Either stripping down and rebuilding my TJ or buying a new to me used four door JK. I could really use the 4 door with a wife, kid, and two dogs but damn they suck off road in terms of maneuverability. Just nowhere near as good as the short wheel based two doors in tight trails and most of the trails I run are tight.

Leaning heavily toward rebuilding the TJ and fabbing a bucket seat in the rear for the kiddo to ditch the bench seat and free up some more space. Plus the sentimentality. I've had that old Jeep since I was 19 years old. I mean, if it's basically free money anyway, why not?

I went and bought a tablet at costco since i couldnt make this shit work on my phone. I completed everything up to the "pending" part this morning. How long have you been waiting?
Binance.US still has me in pending.

I sure am having a hard time getting rich here.,

half now and half then? there is generally huge gains to be recognized in the 60-70 Cent range, but not nearly as much if it hits "$1 is not a meme"

Some of these are just too fucking complicated to buy with multi-step processes of converting dollars to whatever crypto coin you choose. That severely limits their growth opportunity IMO.

That's what I plan to do today. Crunch the numbers and figure out what my number is. I'd like to come out of this with a new Jeep. Either stripping down and rebuilding my TJ or buying a new to me used four door JK. I could really use the 4 door with a wife, kid, and two dogs but damn they suck off road in terms of maneuverability. Just nowhere near as good as the short wheel based two doors in tight trails and most of the trails I run are tight.

Leaning heavily toward rebuilding the TJ and fabbing a bucket seat in the rear for the kiddo to ditch the bench seat and free up some more space. Plus the sentimentality. I've had that old Jeep since I was 19 years old. I mean, if it's basically free money anyway, why not?
What are your thoughts on the taxes you will owe?
I’m in no rush to sell unless it crashes hard. Keep it in for a year and save money by paying long term capital gains vs short term.

What are your thoughts on the taxes you will owe?
I’m in no rush to sell unless it crashes hard. Keep it in for a year and save money by paying long term capital gains vs short term.
Uncle Beijing gets 40%

On the taxes thing, lets say I sell 5k of Doge and buy 5k of PuppyPower crypto.

Do I pay taxes on the 5k I sold of Doge even if I rolled that into something else.

Obviously, not experienced with this.

Do I pay taxes every time I sell or only if that money hits my bank?

i sold some doge last night at my original investment amount. once converted back...im still up alot but you what evs.

my buddy through in 400 on shiba and he setting on 1800 bucks so thats good for him

Sorry guys, I just bought some more and now it's dipping. Fucking story of my life. :flipoff2:

Shib is looking like next doge. I bought a few million yesterday 😜
Son bought $64 awhile back. He pulled 16k yesterday, let 1500 ride. Last night or today, that 16k would have been 64. He's pretty bummed, but he still made over 17k in a few months. I missed that boat and got in late on Doge. I'm counting on safemoon to be next

Top Back Refresh