What's new

Anyone have the Samsung S20?

1981K20

Up North
Member Number
Loc
North of MT but south of AK
Any good? Known problems? Do you have the FE model or regular model?

Upgrading from the ol S7 and aiming for the non FE (physically smaller) model, any input or real world review would be appreciated

I made the same jump and also went for the smaller one, who the fuck wants to walk around with a tablet in their pocket. Happy with it so far and I've had it since February or March.

I have the S20 Ultra 5G. I dig it, came from an S8.

I have gorilla paws and am on email and docs a lot for work, so the larger size is appreciated.

Good quality as i have come to expect with the Galaxy line. My only complaint would be about the headphone jack. I liked having the 3.5mm

I have the S20 Ultra 5G. I dig it, came from an S8.

I have gorilla paws and am on email and docs a lot for work, so the larger size is appreciated.

Good quality as i have come to expect with the Galaxy line. My only complaint would be about the headphone jack. I liked having the 3.5mm

Pretty much this.

20201019_081726.jpg
these these two pictures were taken with me standing in the same spot. I'm looking at the leaking pipe just above the pallets.
20201019_081739.jpg

I made the same jump and also went for the smaller one, who the fuck wants to walk around with a tablet in their pocket. Happy with it so far and I've had it since February or March.

Not everyone has tiny little woman hands. :flipoff2:

My sole complaint with my Pixel 5 so far is that there isn't an XL version. It sucks trying to hold on to this little thing and constantly fat fingering typing because swype can't figure out where your giant thumb was trying to press on the first key.

It's nice not getting all the 3rd party manufacturer and carrier bloatware. You couldn't pay me to go back to Samsung for phones.

I originally had the small S20 5G for my latest phone. Traded it out immediately to an S20 FE because the Verizon version of the S20 5G doesn't have an SD card slot, which is the sole reason I use the Samsung phones. Otherwise I would use an Apple phone. The FE is OK. It's a little big for my tastes, and accessories are hard to find at the moment, but it does have an SD slot.

Went from a S3 which was great to an A50 which was a total POS and then to the S20 which I am very happy with. I think mine is the smaller model. Get a case for it as it is slippery as an eel. I cracked my case in the first 2 days I had it before I was able to get a case. Camera is great but I can't figure out how to get night sky shots that come out well.

S20 Ultra 5G. Love it, I had an S10 or whatever the f~ck it was. It is someplace around the bottom of the Astoria trench. If fell off the dive barge. At any rate, I do everything humanly possible to kill my cell phones. Not because I want too, but it just works out that way. I ALWAYS did and Otter Box. Skip that and get a UAG. Stupid cheap and will let you use all the features of the phone without being bulky.

I should also qualify this with the fact that I think a cell phone sucks and mine spends 90% of its time in the drawer of my tool box.

YMMV

The new one (s21) is supposed to come out next month. They are supposed to be 1 or 2 hundred dollars cheaper

My wife has an s9 and I have a phone older than that.

We will be getting s21 when they are released. I am hoping some carriers will have a BOGO deal.

Top Back Refresh