What's new

Anyone have scout 2 sheet metal that's not rotted?

Grendel

Iron Sharpens Iron
Member Number
Pretty much need an entire body.

I'm headed out to Fort Wayne, Indiana in a few weeks. If you want some decent sheet metal brought out give my crew a call to make arrangements as i still have a little bit of space. I'd haul you out a whole body but am already bringing one out for another customer.

I'm headed out to Fort Wayne, Indiana in a few weeks. If you want some decent sheet metal brought out give my crew a call to make arrangements as i still have a little bit of space. I'd haul you out a whole body but am already bringing one out for another customer.
Tempting and I have a quote from y'all... but no one would send me pics of the stuff I could buy and the invoice was labeled no returns.

Tempting and I have a quote from y'all... but no one would send me pics of the stuff I could buy and the invoice was labeled no returns.
My guys wouldn't send pictures? That's odd as they do it all the time. And yes we do not accept returns on used parts unless they are defective or we sent the wrong part. Lots of labor involved when dealing with used stuff.

My guys wouldn't send pictures? That's odd as they do it all the time. And yes we do not accept returns on used parts unless they are defective or we sent the wrong part. Lots of labor involved when dealing with used stuff.
Yeah, I got racks of pics. Not individual pieces. Like the attached.

I want:

2 front fenders
2 Inner fenders
both quarters with wheel houses and extensions.

Can meet in Indiana.

Also have a list of other stuff you build.

Attachments

• DSCN2403 (002).jpg
    DSCN2403 (002).jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 11
Top Back Refresh