What's new

Anyone have access to a marine tracking site??

1981K20

Up North
Member Number
Loc
North of MT but south of AK
It's a really really long shot but do any of you have access to websites like marine traffic? Looking to track a ship but we usually don't take part in maritime shipping so it's not worth 200 bucks a year to find out where it is.

Vessel is MV MOUNT ASO
The free version of marine traffic lists an ETA of March 10th. I have a 14-hour drive to meet the ship at Port so an updated location would really help but you have to pay for the GPS part of these sites.

Either that or is anybody a really good hacker??:flipoff2:

No it's not. Like I mentioned the free version is only updated when the ship is near shore, the update from Japan is from Feb 22

f you look it offers sattelite updates for a fee

Let me call my Navy buddies tomorrow. I can find it for you.

I'm showing a current location of LAT 50.02882 and LONG -138.5538 making a speed of 12.2 knts.

Lists ETA at Van.CA at 10 March 1800 UTC

I'm showing a current location of LAT 50.02882 and LONG -138.5538 making a speed of 12.2 knts.

Lists ETA at Van.CA at 10 March 1800 UTC

You missed your chance to put it in the middle of South Dakota or something. :laughing:

Where's that, like western Kansas?

138 line is roughly 1000 NM off shore. If he's maintaining 12 knots he's not to far from land now.

unfortunately we don't buy the premium ais account either. Even though it would be handy to spy on the rest of the fleet with. Maybe once starlink comes to boats it will be worth it to us. Globalstar can suck start a shotgun for all I care:lmao:

138 line is roughly 1000 NM off shore. If he's maintaining 12 knots he's not to far from land now.

unfortunately we don't buy the premium ais account either. Even though it would be handy to spy on the rest of the fleet with. Maybe once starlink comes to boats it will be worth it to us. Globalstar can suck start a shotgun for all I care:lmao:

Exactly my thoughts on Globalstar lol
Thanks to everyone, appreciate the help :smokin:

Top Back Refresh