What's new
  • If you have not received the email confirmation check your Spam folder. If it's not there please use the Contact Us Form and let us know your username.

If you have a Yahoo! email, they are currently blocking everything the site sends. Please contact us dierctly with the link above.

Anyone follow Branden Tatum?

Provience

Kill!
Member Number
I'd like to think that any rational adult could easily explain why liberals and blm=defund the police=abolish the police is dumb :flipoff2:

YotaAtieToo

Thick skull
Member Number
I'd like to think that any rational adult could easily explain why liberals and blm=defund the police=abolish the police is dumb :flipoff2:

Post your videos up then :flipoff2:​​​​​​

Like I said, I haven't got a chance to watch that one. But his others are good, hits a lot of points I haven't heard mentioned anywhere else.

First legal slave owner in the United States was black. Didn't learn that in school :rolleyes:

Provience

Kill!
Member Number
Post your videos up then :flipoff2:​​​​​​

Like I said, I haven't got a chance to watch that one. But his others are good, hits a lot of points I haven't heard mentioned anywhere else.

First legal slave owner in the United States was black. Didn't learn that in school :rolleyes:

:laughing: I post all my rantings on irate4x4.com :flipoff2: