What's new

Anybody in Newcastle this evening?

I'm guessing you already left for work?

Without my shocks:flipoff2:

Haven't worked in like 6 weeks now... well except on my house. Building some forms today for my front porch

20200716_073306.jpg

I told him the flatbill is too tight, cutting blood flow to your brain :flipoff2:​​​​​​

Would be awesome if you could bring those up.

Just picked up a radiator cap for it and heading home to figure out if it needs a batterey, alternator, or both. Runs great of you jump it but bairly a click without cables

Just picked up a radiator cap for it and heading home to figure out if it needs a batterey, alternator, or both. Runs great of you jump it but bairly a click without cables

That is likely battery. But playing the jumping and running game too long can eventually kill the alt, too.

Well I'm a rated and cant get it to start. I checked that it was cold yesterday and it fired right up. I'm assuming it is or has lost prime. A little white smoke while cranking but no sign of firing

Even though it's not running :lmao:. I'm digging how simple this little machine is. Everything is easy to access and makes sence

Did you ask him where he got it? This guy has 4 or 5 different tractors for sale a week it seems like on marketplace. I went and looked at a couple kubotas in feb but they were in way worse shape than the pictures indicated. Someone scooped one up and i keep an eye on the add, he has been trying to re-sell it since then. Pretty sure he is under purchase price now :homer:

Did you ask him where he got it? This guy has 4 or 5 different tractors for sale a week it seems like on marketplace. I went and looked at a couple kubotas in feb but they were in way worse shape than the pictures indicated. Someone scooped one up and i keep an eye on the add, he has been trying to re-sell it since then. Pretty sure he is under purchase price now :homer:

I actually saw a couple other tractors I've been eyeing there also. The excavator was also in way worse condition then advertised but I sold it today and made $5k profit minus my time. I only had it up for 20 minutes before I had it sold and had 15+ other people wanting to pay to also much for it.

Top Back Refresh