Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos:

Latest posts

Latest photos

Group events

Plow Hub

Anybody ever try the Temu/Amazon tire traction devices?

cousineddie

Member Number
Doesn't happen much, but every once in awhile i'll be in a parking lot in the middle of the night clearing snow and get hung up. Last year I had to shovel out once and dumped a bag of salt under the drive tires to get myself out. Cheap method, but was a pain in the dick.

I am wondering if anybody has tried the wheel zip tie traction devices such as the one below and are they worth a shit?

I have a set of leather/chain traction devices like those, just old as fuck. I think theres a reason they never caught on

Do they make these in loader tire sizes? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hoping none of my loaders get stuck on flat ground this winter.

Do they make these in loader tire sizes? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hoping none of my loaders get stuck on flat ground this winter.
gotta love the dipshits who don't know a thing about snow removal. Anybody who's ever driven a loader knows you can use the loader to bail yourself out. Try that with a plow ya moron. :flipoff:

I've pushed my way out of piles using my front plow...dumbass.:flipoff2:

Still trying to figure out how you're getting yourself stuck in a flat parking lot with the minimal amount of snow you get...short of being incompetent.

I've pushed my way out of piles using my front plow...dumbass.:flipoff2:

Still trying to figure out how you're getting yourself stuck in a flat parking lot with the minimal amount of snow you get...short of being incompetent.
you are a newb, but i get a bit of satisfaction knowing that you are trying to think for once. I bet it hurts your brain.

you are a newb,

1729103992089.png

noob?

You can't just put the Plowhub avatar up for your profile and claim to know a thing or two.

Last edited:
Keep a set of decent tire chains behind the seat.

He's in the middle of nowhere Illannoyed. Flatter than the proverbial pancake and with an average of something like 15-20" of snow.

He doesn't need tire chains or zip ties, he needs to learn how to plow.

He's in the middle of nowhere Illannoyed. Flatter than the proverbial pancake and with an average of something like 15-20" of snow.

He doesn't need tire chains or zip ties, he needs to learn how to plow.
Not even worth plowing that.

Top Back Refresh